Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Vizion's Avatar
Vizion Vizion is offline
Hughes fanboy
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,214
Default Matt being attacked on Facebook!

A bunch of jerks are laying him open and calling him all sorts of colorful names just because Dana promoted him! Someone please set the record straighT!

https://www.facebook.com/UFC?ref=ts&fref=ts
__________________


Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-06-2013, 10:50 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,720
Default

I closed my FB account over a year ago but that is really ugly stuff. These must be relatives of people whose a$$ Matt kicked in the octagon. It's pathetic how some lose their manners online.

Even if someone wasn't a fan of Matt, there's no excuse for that language and blatant hatred. Those are some sick people.
__________________
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=339&dateline=13068036  43

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-07-2013, 12:08 AM
Irish Pride's Avatar
Irish Pride Irish Pride is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 621
Default

Just a bunch of ignorant people that wouldn't say that to his face. The internet brings out the worst in people.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-07-2013, 12:57 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
I closed my FB account over a year ago but that is really ugly stuff. These must be relatives of people whose a$$ Matt kicked in the octagon. It's pathetic how some lose their manners online.

Even if someone wasn't a fan of Matt, there's no excuse for that language and blatant hatred. Those are some sick people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Pride View Post
Just a bunch of ignorant people that wouldn't say that to his face. The internet brings out the worst in people.
I agree, there's a lot of ugly on the internet. Aside from those ugly people, it was nice seeing all the people speaking up and showing respect for Matt.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-07-2013, 02:43 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,557
Default

went on there and there were some bad things said ... but most of them were defending matt's and his bad ass career ... plus, the internet is full of keyboard warriors .. they'd be the first to ask for an autograph if they saw matt ...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-08-2013, 02:05 AM
Liddellfan Liddellfan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 90
Default

Most of those people I would assume don't know anything about Matt Hughes, or even watched him fight and defend his belt. These people have nothing better to do with their lives then talk smack and tear people down. Don't stoop to their level.
Everyone who KNOWS about Matt Hughes knows the truth. He is a well respected warrior and a great man. Let the keyboard warriors do as they please, just don't give them any attention.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-08-2013, 02:18 PM
Silverback's Avatar
Silverback Silverback is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 64
Default

Still looking for it . I have a few things to say once I find it . Over looked it the first time , but I found it and said a few things about some of the comments . Its funny what people say in the privacy of there little rooms when no one can grab them up . 99.9 of them would piss their pants if you was able to grab them up and shake a bit .

Last edited by Silverback; 02-08-2013 at 02:35 PM. Reason: wasn't done .
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-08-2013, 02:58 PM
County Mike's Avatar
County Mike County Mike is offline
Hailey's Dad
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Millville, NJ
Posts: 859
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Still looking for it . I have a few things to say once I find it . Over looked it the first time , but I found it and said a few things about some of the comments . Its funny what people say in the privacy of there little rooms when no one can grab them up . 99.9 of them would piss their pants if you was able to grab them up and shake a bit .
I love shaking people. So satisfying.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-09-2013, 06:47 PM
hughesfan4life's Avatar
hughesfan4life hughesfan4life is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 21
Default

some people have no idea!!!!.just read some of these comments and they are plain nasty!.how anyone could see fit to bad mouth a genuinely humble man who follows christ and is a consumate professional is beyond me.good on dana white!,these young guys will learn alot from the greatest ww ever!!!.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.