Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 01-28-2013, 08:15 PM

I was just over in the "Three Wishes" thread, and...

Michelle says Ricky Martin is not gay!

Old 01-28-2013, 09:35 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Whilst I admire your confidence...I dont share it I'm afraid.

You know, on two occasions I have been Vocal enough to legitamize, possibly a threat. I did make it clear where I stood on the issue of the United Nations in 2003...Whilst I personally wouldnt class that as anti-american...I can see how Nathan might.

Again, I suppose I did talk endlessly about my burdens way back in 1997...but I was asking for help mainly, dont believe that you should brush things under the carpet to save reputations, and really didnt feel like, as a person I wasnt qualified to be Christian Section Moderator.

But this time...Well I hadnt even made up my mind on where I stood on Gun rules...So to say I was too anti-weapons for Matts Sponcers...especially the week he retires...tell me...does he need sponcers when he doesnt fight anymore?

That sounds illegitatmate even for here. I really think it was because I asked Nathan if after talking so brash he would tell us about HIS firearm (or up til recent, possibly lack thereof) that I was threatened. I insulted him personally...and he reacted.

Now, even without being a Moderator I wont shut up...Do you think its beyond belief that they will ban me after this thread. I dont want to be banned...but I wont be oppressed. I aint no slave, and never will be again

Oh, stop it.

You're letting your SAD get to you today. Take a few days off from here if you need to but stop with the victim mess. I'm tired today and Ben hasn't posted enough gore for me yet.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 01-28-2013, 09:42 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I might just take some time off actually Amy...thats a good idea

I think that next week I'll just post my blog, and the UFC156 predictions thread, and answer PMs and that will be it.

Denise...I will express away...If I'm still here after Nathan reads all this and after my week off
Old 01-29-2013, 02:05 AM

in an effort to rerail this thread, i will ponder whether or not the ufc should let men fighters fight women fighters?????

also, if the american people were adamant about equality they should pressure the nfl to hire female players, but that's just it, americans don't want there entertainment tainted----they know it ain't the same
Old 01-29-2013, 03:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Whilst I admire your confidence...I dont share it I'm afraid.

You know, on two occasions I have been Vocal enough to legitamize, possibly a threat. I did make it clear where I stood on the issue of the United Nations in 2003...Whilst I personally wouldnt class that as anti-american...I can see how Nathan might.

Again, I suppose I did talk endlessly about my burdens way back in 1997...but I was asking for help mainly, dont believe that you should brush things under the carpet to save reputations, and really didnt feel like, as a person I wasnt qualified to be Christian Section Moderator.

But this time...Well I hadnt even made up my mind on where I stood on Gun rules...So to say I was too anti-weapons for Matts Sponcers...especially the week he retires...tell me...does he need sponcers when he doesnt fight anymore?

That sounds illegitatmate even for here. I really think it was because I asked Nathan if after talking so brash he would tell us about HIS firearm (or up til recent, possibly lack thereof) that I was threatened. I insulted him personally...and he reacted.

Now, even without being a Moderator I wont shut up...Do you think its beyond belief that they will ban me after this thread. I dont want to be banned...but I wont be oppressed. I aint no slave, and never will be again
Dave, you voluntarily resigned as a moderator and now you are playing your typical "persecution complex" games. It's funny because more than one person predicted that this is exactly what was going to happen.

Either you are delusional and you need serious mental help or you are a liar.

I never held you to any standard that I don't hold myself to. You obviously have a problem with that, so you resigned your position as moderator. Now you are rewriting the event because I honestly believe that you are addicted to pity and you love to make people feel sorry for you. Somehow your self-centered nature feeds off of making everything about you.

That's what you don't seem to understand: The forum is not and never has been about you. Sorry you don't like that, but it's the truth. So you're not allowed to turn Matt's website into your own personal therapy session. That's not fair to everyone else here.

Now you are intentionally fishing for a ban because you think it will somehow prove every lie you have been telling here. Well, sorry to inform you, but you were NEVER in danger of being banned from this website.

Also, Matt still has projects in the works that he will have sponsors for. Not that it's your place to determine whether Matt needs or doesn't need sponsors.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
in an effort to rerail this thread, i will ponder whether or not the ufc should let men fighters fight women fighters?????

also, if the american people were adamant about equality they should pressure the nfl to hire female players, but that's just it, americans don't want there entertainment tainted----they know it ain't the same
Interesting, I hadn't thought of it that way. I absolutely would NOT want to see that. I am all for women in mma but honestly, I don't like watching women fight as much as I like watching men fight. It's not that I'm squeamish about it, it's that the men usually put on more entertaining fights.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 01-29-2013, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
Interesting, I hadn't thought of it that way. I absolutely would NOT want to see that. I am all for women in mma but honestly, I don't like watching women fight as much as I like watching men fight. It's not that I'm squeamish about it, it's that the men usually put on more entertaining fights.

~Amy
Yeah, I think a vast majority of male fighters would NEVER get into the octagon and start pummeling away at a female fighter. I know I wouldn't want to watch that.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:41 AM
Hailey's Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Yeah, I think a vast majority of male fighters would NEVER get into the octagon and start pummeling away at a female fighter. I know I wouldn't want to watch that.
I'd be afraid of any woman in my weight class. (200 lbs)
Old 01-29-2013, 12:02 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post

~Amy
I think it's due to the level of technique held by most of the WMMArtists. I mean, I think their skill (& therefore entertainment) is still years behind the men right now. There are a few sand-outs like Ronda, Miesha, Marloes & Cyborg who are high-level & make for a good show, but most of the others aren't that evolved.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
I think it's due to the level of technique held by most of the WMMArtists. I mean, I think their skill (& therefore entertainment) is still years behind the men right now. There are a few sand-outs like Ronda, Miesha, Marloes & Cyborg who are high-level & make for a good show, but most of the others aren't that evolved.
but still, just imagine cyborg vs mighty mouse