Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 01-27-2013, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
I feel....like I have Mad Cow Disease. Been really sick for 3 weeks straight. What else can it be?
Three weeks...you haven't been to the doctor? Maybe you have this terrible flu that's going around? I hope you'll be feeling better soon, Michelle.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:54 AM
Stump Rules!

I didn't go to the doctor but I called and talked to a nice nurse lady. She got me Amoxacilin (sp?) called into the pharmacy( and she told me to get a nasal spray) . I started taking it then on the third day (yesterday) I started to feel so much better that I actually went out after work to WalMart ( I was out of EVERYTHING cause I've been too sick to do anything and barely making it through work) now today I feel totally sick again. It has been mostly sinus, bloody nose ( a bad one) and headaches but some of the days I am so sick to my stomach

I don't know but this blows. I hate Mad Cow Disease

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Three weeks...you haven't been to the doctor? Maybe you have this terrible flu that's going around? I hope you'll be feeling better soon, Michelle.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 01-27-2013, 09:05 AM

Quote:
I didn't go to the doctor but I called and talked to a nice nurse lady. She got me Amoxacilin (sp?) called into the pharmacy( and she told me to get a nasal spray) . I started taking it then on the third day (yesterday) I started to feel so much better that I actually went out after work to WalMart ( I was out of EVERYTHING cause I've been too sick to do anything and barely making it through work) now today I feel totally sick again. It has been mostly sinus, bloody nose ( a bad one) and headaches but some of the days I am so sick to my stomach

I don't know but this blows. I hate Mad Cow Disease
If you're having a lot of drainage down your throat, that could be making your stomach upset; I know it makes me feel sick to my stomach at times. Are you taking Mucinex?
Old 01-27-2013, 10:22 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
Dave, you may have SAD...seasonal affective disorder. I think you get melancholy every year about this time. It's treated with light box therapy or a move to a sunnier climate. I get a touch of it in March if the winter is lasting too long.

~Amy
Oh I know I have that. We tried a light box therapy thing in 2001 but it didnt really help. I'm on anti-depressants anyway so imagine how bad it might be without them.

As early as 1999 you could read in my Journal its development. First it was Late Janurary to the middle of February...and then it appeared in Autumn, but not as bad, and just for two weeks in the middle of November.

Its always amplified if I have other problems as well, which this year I really do.

I cant exactly move to a sunnier climate although, England is getting darker...none of us got our full quota of sunshine last year because it was one of the most disastorous summers on record....we feel we went straight from spring to autumn...so that hasnt helpped this winter either

I'll live. I always do
Old 01-27-2013, 10:25 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
I feel....like I have Mad Cow Disease. Been really sick for 3 weeks straight. What else can it be?
I hope you get well soon

Could be worse...could be the plague...you'd have been dead in three days though
Old 01-27-2013, 04:09 PM
Stump Rules!

Yep. D. That's what my boss told me to take,lol, then when I called the DR office she said to keep taking that along with the rx. I've been taking the Mucinex two weeks

Quote:
If you're having a lot of drainage down your throat, that could be making your stomach upset; I know it makes me feel sick to my stomach at times. Are you taking Mucinex?

Old 01-27-2013, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Yep. D. That's what my boss told me to take,lol, then when I called the DR office she said to keep taking that along with the rx. I've been taking the Mucinex two weeks
Sometimes I find when I'm on Mucinex, after a while, my innards feel irritated. You know how it is, you get sick, they give you medicine that helps with that problem, but then there's side effects that create another problem. It's a vicious cycle.
Old 01-27-2013, 05:36 PM
Stump Rules!

Hey, I'm just glad there is internet shopping

Quote:
Sometimes I find when I'm on Mucinex, after a while, my innards feel irritated. You know how it is, you get sick, they give you medicine that helps with that problem, but then there's side effects that create another problem. It's a vicious cycle.

Old 01-29-2013, 02:26 AM
Stump Rules!

Skinny! I'm down 17 pounds

Old 01-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Hailey's Dad

Quote:
Skinny! I'm down 17 pounds
Bikini Pics!