Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 01-21-2013, 05:37 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
just so we're clear tyburn, it's not a conspiracy theory that says the government committed this massacre, it's a theory that says the massacre never actually occurred

after all you only believe what you see on tv, and tv can do literally anything nowadays with the technology we have

the only difference between iron man the movie(which is as lifelike as can be) and the sandy hook hoax (which is also very believable) is that the media tells us iron man is fake and sandy hook is real, but if sandy hook is real there are some major gaps in the story line
Which begs the question...where did the Children named as those who died go to?

I dont know whats worse...that the Federal Government do the massicre...or go to such extents to hoax a massicre

IF you are correct, then whose kidknapped the Children, and where are they now...and how did they fool those on the ground like the parents??

I get that media can twist things...but that is a hell of a stunt...I would expect that the only justification for doing a stunt like that would be to outright ban every single firearm in the country.

Thats not whats being proposed by anyone.

So much work, so much risk...for a long term restriction that only a few states will feel, wont solve the issue...there is no way its worth the time or money from the Federal point of view.

Now IF Obama in the next month, issues outright banning of firearms akin to England...THEN I would say you have a working theory...until then, there is as much chance of it being hoaxed...as there of it being a UFO cover up...perhaps the little green men stole the children and this was the best cover story the Federation could come up with...

Sorry...that Ananakie conspiracy theory just gets everywhere...look what watching one of those horrible videos did to me Denise...it pickled my Brain hahaha
Old 01-21-2013, 06:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
just so we're clear tyburn, it's not a conspiracy theory that says the government committed this massacre, it's a theory that says the massacre never actually occurred

after all you only believe what you see on tv, and tv can do literally anything nowadays with the technology we have

the only difference between iron man the movie(which is as lifelike as can be) and the sandy hook hoax (which is also very believable) is that the media tells us iron man is fake and sandy hook is real, but if sandy hook is real there are some major gaps in the story line
Some of the connections that video makes are a bit tenuous; but it does raise a few legitimate questions.

It's mainly the fact that the Administration wants to capitalize on the event and use it to advance gun control and push that through as fast as they possibly can. That has me questioning the legitimacy of the event.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:20 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Some of the connections that video makes are a bit tenuous; but it does raise a few legitimate questions.

It's mainly the fact that the Administration wants to capitalize on the event and use it to advance gun control and push that through as fast as they possibly can. That has me questioning the legitimacy of the event.
Its just opportunistic.

I grant you that they may use the Event for their own agenda...dont we all Nathan??

That doesnt mean there wasnt an event in the first place...or that the event was staged to give a motive.

It means that something happened, and it can be used to the advantage of a specific administration. All Administrations are opportunistic. They are obviously going to look for excuses to push their agenda, thats not limited to the Democrats...neither is it limited to the Federal Government

It doesnt mean the event never happened, or the event was planned...it just means they capitalized on any excuse to do what they wanted.

We've all done it ourselves. Used something as an excuse, to justify our own wants. It makes them, and us, guilty of exploitation...but not of causing the issue.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Its just opportunistic.

I grant you that they may use the Event for their own agenda...dont we all Nathan??

That doesnt mean there wasnt an event in the first place...or that the event was staged to give a motive.

It means that something happened, and it can be used to the advantage of a specific administration. All Administrations are opportunistic. They are obviously going to look for excuses to push their agenda, thats not limited to the Democrats...neither is it limited to the Federal Government

It doesnt mean the event never happened, or the event was planned...it just means they capitalized on any excuse to do what they wanted.

We've all done it ourselves. Used something as an excuse, to justify our own wants. It makes them, and us, guilty of exploitation...but not of causing the issue.
I'm not going to say that the government definitely did stage it or that it's 100% a hoax. I'm just saying that if we are expected to hand over our Constitutional rights based on this shooting, then there are some unanswered questions surrounding the event itself that must be addressed. Otherwise, it's just paranoia and mass hysteria (which are the two primary weapons in the arsenal of the anti-gun crowd).
Old 01-21-2013, 10:35 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I'm not going to say that the government definitely did stage it or that it's 100% a hoax. I'm just saying that if we are expected to hand over our Constitutional rights based on this shooting, then there are some unanswered questions surrounding the event itself that must be addressed. Otherwise, it's just paranoia and mass hysteria (which are the two primary weapons in the arsenal of the anti-gun crowd).
Too True, What are Constitutional Rights after all, if they are not Constantly exercised

How do you intend on making sure those "Unanswered Questions surrounding the event itself" are addressed?

Does your Law have any writ over the subject of Treason..? Does such a Concept even exist without a Soverign to comit Treason against. How can one commit Treason against a group of individuals who are not unfied on their belief in the first place...

How are you to act righteously in the face of the possibility that your worry prooves to be valid and their is something to this conspiracy theory? What would it take to move you from words on a page, to actually doing something about your complaints?

Lots to ponder Mr Rosario
Old 01-23-2013, 06:26 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Exclamation

Soooo...Until Nathan gets round to answering my questions...which I'm sure he will do in the fullness of time...

perhaps people can like post photographs of their guns...as Stated before, I havent made up my mind where I stand on restrictions...and a large part of that is because I actually dont know much about firearms at all.

I dont know what the current laws in your country actually are specifically
I dont know much about how firearms work
I dont know much about the registration process, except that it takes ages apparently
I dont know what types there are, what distinguishes one from another, what their different statistics are.

Noone has seen fit to actually educate me on the basics, when they should know, we dont have them here. Perhaps if I actually understood them better, I might be better informed.

You might laugh at that...but it worked with the ideal of hunting. I used to be against Hunting..but when it was explained to me that hunting certain things were done at certain times only, and it was all recorded, and most of it not just for fun or sport, but for food...and when I visited your country and discovered that if you banned all hunting, you would be so over-ridden with wildlife, it would be impossible to live in a safe environment, I changed my mind.

So rather then write me off, as I think a number of you have done...how about you actually engage with me instead. I'm verrra interactive you know

I want to see photographs, video...and the answers to the above. That should keep you all going
Old 01-23-2013, 07:26 PM
Hailey's Dad

Just for starters.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:40 PM

Well Dave, I wont post pics of my guns because I dont want people to know what i have but i will try and help you understand whatever I can about guns.
What do you want to know. I imagine there are a lot of people on here who would answer.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:44 PM
Hailey's Dad

Smart man Rev. That's why I won't post my entire arsenal. ;)
Old 01-23-2013, 07:48 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post

Just for starters.
Are they all yours???

Which is your favourite and why?

Did they all cost a lot?

Do you just need one liscene and then can have as many as you want...or do you have to liscence every time?

How long did it take for you to collect them all?

So many questions...sorry.