Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 01-17-2013, 03:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
it would probably have great balance, texture and that je ne sais quoi .. until the ss came along to scoop it up !!!!
And I'm sure the consistency would be without equal.

BTW, thanks for giving me the proper spelling of the term "je ne sais quoi." I wouldn't have even known where to start if I wanted to spell that phrase otherwise.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:10 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
maybe it is all fake.....there are some very convincing arguments that it is just an elaborate hoax http://youtu.be/sIoPjfLnEFY

maybe the canadians decided they don't want to lie to their citizens and that is why they don't have these "mass shootings"

what do you know other than what you see on tv?

the same tv that can and does depict things so realistically it looks like they filmed it live

heck jurassic park could make the case that dinosaurs are real, who are we to say they aren't
I've been starting to wonder about this myself. We just take for granted that everything we see on the news is legitimate, so it would be extremely easy to stage an event like the one in Connecticut. In fact, I expected that there would be another shooting incident within a few days after the concealed carry ban was struck down in Illinois (Obama's home state). Plus, we know that the Obama Administration has been lying through its teeth about the whole "fast and furious" gun-running scandal.

If it's making people so willing to just hand over the freedoms that Americans have fought for over the last 236 years, then I think we really do need to question whether this event actually happened or not.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
New York passed new gun laws.

*sigh*

What would any law mean to someone who is about to kill other human beings?
Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
America is done. Obama will likely strip more rights with his speech today surrounded by Children. The same way Hitler did it.
Obama is a master manipulator. I can see the similarities between the two men, their ability to sway the masses and turn people against each other to divide and conquer; their greed for total power; their arrogance.

It's a scary thing to watch.

Last edited by Bonnie; 01-17-2013 at 10:51 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:05 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

I think they are going about the solution to this the wrong way.

Most of the people who own these type guns would be the first to step up and defend this nation if we were invaded. And they are now creating thousands of criminals out of these people.

I can see where they argue that the kid may not have been able to do as much damage if he hadn't had that assault rifle. It is capable of shooting more bullets in less time. However if I understand correctly, that rifle shoots bullets that are about like that of a .22 caliber. The pistols he had are much more powerful. Probaly would have only took one shot from the handguns to do as much damage as 3 or 4 shots from the rifle. Am I right? Like I said, I'm not sure about this.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:13 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I've been starting to wonder about this myself. We just take for granted that everything we see on the news is legitimate, so it would be extremely easy to stage an event like the one in Connecticut. In fact, I expected that there would be another shooting incident within a few days after the concealed carry ban was struck down in Illinois (Obama's home state). Plus, we know that the Obama Administration has been lying through its teeth about the whole "fast and furious" gun-running scandal.

If it's making people so willing to just hand over the freedoms that Americans have fought for over the last 236 years, then I think we really do need to question whether this event actually happened or not.
I am definitely not one who usually gets into conspiracy theorys. But I DO have a huge problem with the lack of medical personnel that was present at that school. And the local ER physician who said not one child was brought to the ER. When were the medical personnel allowed in to assess the live or dead, to see if there were any chance of saving any of those children? That isn't something that law enforcement should be doing.

I also have a problem with the parents not being allowed to view their children. AS hard as it might be, THAT is something that I would have to do. I don't see how they can legally refuse that. They can't here in our state.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:50 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Do you honnestly think that the Federal Government could be behind a massicre at a school simply to use it as an excuse to put a few more restrictions on firearms??

Do you believe the Federal Government was behind the attack on The World Trade Centre aswell??

I dont pretend that Governments dont do naughty things...but usually its smaller naughty things. I know of at least Two people that I believe our Government assassinated for matters of National Security (i.e to protect a lie that was in their interest in making the general public believe)

But I dont think they would be behind something, like, for example the terrorist attack on the London Tubes..

I have of course heard conspiracy tales that they did that...but it pushes the boundaries of my sence that Governments wouldnt take the risk of looosing power over it.

I personally believe that the shooting at that school, and the shooting at that cinema, were simply the result of a nutter with a gun...I wouldnt even blame Gun Law...since in all cases, these guns were legal in their ownership.

I personally believe that Islamists were behind the Terrorist attacks on New York City, Whilst I concure that maybe the Federal Government were warned, I dont think the looking over of the threat was a deliberate ploy to allow it to happen. You cant take every threat as an apokalypse

If the World Trade Centre collapsed wrongly, as some people claim, IMHO its coz they were not built right, not because its proof that in some way the Federal Government blew them up in plain sight to cause their collapse in a certain way

Whilst I do believe that both The American Government and the British Government are behind state sponcered assasinations on both their own soil and foreign territory...I do not believe the attack on the London Underground was designed by the British Government for any ulternative agenda

I dont believe in those conspiracies any more then I do in the Ananakie

As for the rest of you. Your Federal Government has been taking away your Consitutional Rights since the Civil War...Thats what Big Government/Federations/Empires are all about. Complaining is something a lot of you do...Action...I've seen none...and I dont even mean taking your guns and rioting...I mean ive seen no actual constructive measures from any of you, whatsoever...Its enough to make me think that actually you might LIKE being in bondage because if you were consitutionally free you would have no Big Government to complain about

The Key is to Empower your State Governments, (or simply return to them what they should never have given up) Enough States Can bring majorities in the Congress...well...that would be if you all werent so blinded by Bi-Partisan Nonsence...

Who cares about Democrats and Republicans...Shouldnt you be fighting for your STATE rather then a party...Dont you see that until you have a unified State, your State cant act as a singularity in Congress properly....Thats how the Federation are stopping a rebellion on a State Level

Perhaps if You could see how your Federation formed you would understand what I am talking about. Its always been "this way" with you, because none of you are old enough to have known a Different America. Well...In England, we are about to witness, and have been witnessing over the last thirty years, the formation of a Federal Europe...Whose manifesto is more akin to your present American Federal Government...then the pre-civil war Federal Government.

The only way to solve your problems is to rewind to a Pre-Civil War Federation. You act like this is the first time your Government has stamped on you...but its NOT.

Soooo my constructive question to you all...how politically can you turn the clocks back Two Hundred odd years....Where have all the patriots gone... Bursts into song "Oh for the wings, for the wings, of a dove...." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCIKdjVooQ0
Old 01-20-2013, 07:11 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
are you serious? more like a teacher goes postal cuz their wife left them (or husband), they are sick of their crappy pay and obnoxious kids ... and the principal just pissed them off one too many times ... they are more likely to use the guns on staff and kids than intruders ... LOL ...
Are you really Canadian

Thats sounds so totally British in its thinking

Sorry if that offends

I'm always so suprised to find that in all my dealings with Canadians...in terms of mindset, they are just like Britons...except with an American accent

I dont find them half as exciting though...because of their similarity
Old 01-20-2013, 07:17 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradW View Post
the USA for the most part is a culture of violence...
and that is what separate's you guys from the rest of the free world.

but its not your fault...its what you have been taught and until you decide to teach your children something different it will always be that way.
Bit harsh

The American people are less gungho then their politicians...remember, their politicians can always be gungho coz they never actually do the physical fighting....the Males in the North might like to watch violence...but I suspect its more bravado then anything else.

Even those who argue passionately online...in person may be less intimidating...even with a gun

I cant speak about the South...Never met anyone from down there, and...have trouble understanding the accents to be honnest. Not so much with women...but with Males they just speak way to fast. I remember meeting Preach in the US...couldnt understand a word he said
Old 01-20-2013, 07:30 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huan View Post
separates us from the middle east which regularly hangs people for not following islam you mean, right?

You know...I'd love to know about the gun restrictions in middle eastern countries...coz I think thats pretty lacking.

Not to be rude...but your an armed nation...and that hasnt stopped your Federal Government denuding you of your consitutional rights since the Civil War has it.

Think from your Governments perspective...its not actually in their interest for you to be disarmed. Why would they need you disarmed...when they have you by the balls financially...

I spoke to some American who said their taxes would have gone up over 300 if the fiscal cliff had not been averted, overnight, per month

WTF?????

Your Federation could bleed you all dry of cash in months...thats far easier and safer in their minds then taking your guns...after all...youve all made it clear you dont want to give them up.

I'm not Anti-American...I'm Possibly Anti-Federal Government

To be honnest...I dont know where I stand on Gun laws...except, I personally dont want to see them lying around the place, nor would I feel safe knowing other people would have them. I certainly wouldnt want one myself...my GOD, a gun in the hands of a depressive will end up in a damn sight more then tears

If I was the Federal Government, supposing I wanted to disarm you, I would do it without asking for anyones guns period. What I would do is limit the amunition...and put up the prices...Thats how I'd work myself out of the fiscal cliff...forget an increase in tax, or a badly disguised health reform

Start thinking massive price hikes on Guns, ammunition, Alcohol and Smokes...and then actively encourage the buying of guns...that way the worst case scenario is that you get a shed load of money and nothing changes with the guns and population...best case scenario...you get a shed load of money until the population cant afford those items anymore

Then you can really start to oppress them with tyrany

Sorry...I got carried away then
Old 01-20-2013, 07:33 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
violence is a good thing

have you had a burger lately? that cow died....because of violence
or Horse