Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 01-16-2013, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Maybe this will help some:

Perfect, lol!

I needed a laugh after watching the staged presentation this morning. I think County Mike is right. There is already a response out on the internet by "anonymous" (of course, youtube stopped the viewcount). This whole thing is getting really creepy.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 01-17-2013, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
New York passed new gun laws.

*sigh*

I just don't get it. The boy didn't legally have these guns to start with so how is a new law going to prevent this in the future?

Someone said this boy had tried to purchase a gun himself prior to this incident and couldn't legally get one. Well, there you go! These gun laws DO work, don't they?!

What would any law mean to someone who is about to kill other human beings?
if his mother hadn't been able to buy those guns legally then he wouldn't have
had those weapons.

just answering your question.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradW View Post
had those weapons.

He wouldn't have had those particular weapons but that sure wouldn't have stopped him. Guns laws will make not one whit of difference in stopping evil people from committing crimes. Do you doubt that he would have found guns elsewhere or if not that, other weapons?

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 01-17-2013, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
He wouldn't have had those particular weapons but that sure wouldn't have stopped him. Guns laws will make not one whit of difference in stopping evil people from committing crimes. Do you doubt that he would have found guns elsewhere or if not that, other weapons?
I have never said he wouldn't have tried to obtain guns some where else...I just think he would have
had a much harder time and why make it easy for him and people like him.

in Canada we have very little of this sort of thing happening compared to the US....no matter how you do your stats you guys are way out in front on this one.
and the only real difference between us and you guys is assault rifles and hand guns are
restrict to the point of it being very rare to find one in some ones hands legally.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:21 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradW View Post
had those weapons.

I have to agree with you there. It still baffles me as to why his mother decided to keep a gun like this around when her child was so troubled. Or any gun for that matter if he had access to them.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Perfect, lol!

I needed a laugh after watching the staged presentation this morning. I think County Mike is right. There is already a response out on the internet by "anonymous" (of course, youtube stopped the viewcount). This whole thing is getting really creepy.
jeez .. now i get it ... but i had to cheat ... LOL ... good one flo!!!!!!

and i think what obama has done is great ... anytime someone says gun control, people immediately go and say they are trying to take my guns away ... that isn't the case ... it just makes the pro-gun people look like lunatics with that talk ... and it also would help if someone from the pro-gun side who wasn't a moron would stand up and speak ... right now you have draft-dodging, pedophiles like ted nugent and a complete moron like alex jones doing all the talking ... really ... doesn't do the pro-gun side any justice!!!
Old 01-17-2013, 03:24 PM

maybe it is all fake.....there are some very convincing arguments that it is just an elaborate hoax http://youtu.be/sIoPjfLnEFY

maybe the canadians decided they don't want to lie to their citizens and that is why they don't have these "mass shootings"

what do you know other than what you see on tv?

the same tv that can and does depict things so realistically it looks like they filmed it live

heck jurassic park could make the case that dinosaurs are real, who are we to say they aren't
Old 01-17-2013, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
maybe it is all fake.....there are some very convincing arguments that it is just an elaborate hoax http://youtu.be/sIoPjfLnEFY

maybe the canadians decided they don't want to lie to their citizens and that is why they don't have these "mass shootings"

what do you know other than what you see on tv?

the same tv that can and does depict things so realistically it looks like they filmed it live

heck jurassic park could make the case that dinosaurs are real, who are we to say they aren't
i said the same thing in another thread .... all of a sudden, this is an inside job so the gov't can take the guns away .... but the same people who say 9/11 was an inside job are morons right? i mean people said bush wanted to get iraqs oil or whatever .... seriously ... and man never landed on the moon ... what about those guys? seriously ... you can peel apart any situation and make it look like it never really happened ...
Old 01-17-2013, 04:05 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
and i think what obama has done is great ...
Of course you do. Obama could take a crap on the sidewalk and you'd be raving about how amazing it was.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Of course you do. Obama could take a crap on the sidewalk and you'd be raving about how amazing it was.
it would probably have great balance, texture and that je ne sais quoi .. until the ss came along to scoop it up !!!!