Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 01-03-2013, 05:00 AM

PTM's new interest in kitchen accessories...

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 01-03-2013, 05:03 AM

On a related note, a friend of mine posted this link the other day. I found it to be the best thing I've read about the whole gun debate. It's long but well worth the time, for anyone interested.

Larry Correia on gun control

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 01-03-2013, 04:17 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I never said that we didnt have gun crime....but its been a while since anyone killed more then ten people in a shooting spree in this country...let alone children in a school.

I've discovered a country with almost no firearms restrictions period...Thailand...Where firearm murder gives you only two years in prison

We had a guy in his twenties, out having a new years eve party, caught in crossfire of some local dissagreement...aparently everyone gets their guns out all the time across their...in the same manner as we might give one the finger...they point a gun...anyway, he was killed.

I guess I should scrub that from my holiday list
Old 01-03-2013, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
On a related note, a friend of mine posted this link the other day. I found it to be the best thing I've read about the whole gun debate. It's long but well worth the time, for anyone interested.

Larry Correia on gun control
Excellent read, Flo, thanks for posting the link. It is long, but very informative, definitely well worth taking the time to read. He covers a lot and makes it simple to understand. He convinced me why it's a good idea to train our teachers and allow them to conceal and carry in our schools.