Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 12-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default What was your Best and Worst year and why?

Annus Horribilis

My Year of Horrors was 2003, Although it started well with the celebration of my 21st Birthday, it went down hill after the completion of my Dissertation. I was under a lot of stress and hurt myself, and then got rather ill. This ailment resulted in some terrible side effects, which noone could diagnose or treat, so the problems got worse and worse, so bad that by the end of the year I was on anti-depressents, having finished university and started in London...the following year it would be diagnosed as an anxiety disorder and the treatement of anti-depressents and anti-anxiety medications would be successful.

Annus Mirabilis

My Year of Wonders was 1998, when I finally became a Christian on my own faith after comming to turms with the death of my Grandfather the year before. I had a complete change of paradigmn, and also finished GCSEs and started on A Levels at School. We knew about the move to Yorkshire and I began to find a footing replacing my Father in the house hold as he commuted away during the weeks and only returned at the weekends.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:42 AM
Stump Rules!

I havent had my best year yet and my worst year...well I forget

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 12-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator

Bad things happen to me every year but so do good things and the bad does not outweigh the good in those large chunks of time. It would be much more likely for me to have a bad week or maybe even a bad month like when my dad was first diagnosed with dementia or when my mom almost severed her foot and required multiple surgeries and a lot of assistance with her daily activities.

I refuse to let an entire year go bad. That would be depressing and then I'd get angry and then I'd have to do something about it all. Doing something about it would make me happy and then life would be good again.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 12-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Hailey's Dad

Every year is more awesome than the previous.