Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 11-16-2012, 02:00 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN View Post
Has anyone went to the we the people site? They have petitions to deport anyone that signs a secede petition.check it out.
Do you have a link.

The President doesn't even want to deport illegal aliens, there's no way he's going to deport natural-born citizens.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
that would be crazy .. i dont see it happening ... what military would say texas get??? besides the people ... this is too crazy to even comprehend ...
Texas has it's own military/police force that no other state has, the Texas Rangers. And I guarantee that if Texas were to secede, most of the young men and women would voluntarily join up to fight and everyone knows that all Texans have at least one gun in every room.

Texas is on its own power grid and has a decent economy. Andy has already promised that if Texas secedes, he will agree to move there with me.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 11-16-2012, 11:56 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
Texas has it's own military/police force that no other state has, the Texas Rangers. And I guarantee that if Texas were to secede, most of the young men and women would voluntarily join up to fight and everyone knows that all Texans have at least one gun in every room.

Texas is on its own power grid and has a decent economy. Andy has already promised that if Texas secedes, he will agree to move there with me.

~Amy
Looks like you found yourself a keeper. Maybe you should put a ri- o, wait!
Old 11-16-2012, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
it'd be cool though if texas actually took a vote to secede,

other states could offer help, i mean if 750,000 people signed up nationally and we all helped texas it would make some ripples, not to mention how hard it would be to get some of the military to fire on their own citizens----i suggest the union wake up, it might not go over this cycle, but we the people with the guns might be getting outnumbered by liberals and gays and having their agenda shoved down our throats but they are the same ones that believe in pacifism, abortion, effeminate males, masculine women, atheism and gun control. Just because we are in the minority doesn't mean we have the weaker hand, the libs need to bear that in mind.
since you put it like that, now i know it will never happen ... lol ...
Old 11-16-2012, 02:01 PM
Hailey's Dad

Can I secede from NJ?

South Jersey has talked about splitting from North Jersey as long as I can remember. North Jersey is the big city "Jersey Shore" attitude while South Jersey is woods and farmland. Two very different people but north Jersey people outnumber us so the vote always goes their way.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:32 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Can I secede from NJ?

South Jersey has talked about splitting from North Jersey as long as I can remember. North Jersey is the big city "Jersey Shore" attitude while South Jersey is woods and farmland. Two very different people but north Jersey people outnumber us so the vote always goes their way.
That's how it is in VA now. The geographical majority of the state is very "red", but the suburban sprawl from DC has such a high-concentration of blue in NoVA that now we've become a "battleground state" instead of a solid lock for conservatives.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:00 PM

In the words of Charlie Daniels, "the south is gonna do it again"! And if they do, I'm there!
Old 11-16-2012, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
That's how it is in VA now. The geographical majority of the state is very "red", but the suburban sprawl from DC has such a high-concentration of blue in NoVA that now we've become a "battleground state" instead of a solid lock for conservatives.
Kind of like here in Illinois. The rest of us would love to see Cook County and Chicago fall into Lake Michigan!
Old 11-16-2012, 05:17 PM
LESS TALK MORE ACTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN1 View Post
Kind of like here in Illinois. The rest of us would love to see Cook County and Chicago fall into Lake Michigan!
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions
start a petition, theres one for everything else.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:37 PM

i saw this and thought of this thread ... i know even some of you can laugh at this silliness ... others will give me hell for it ...