Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-16-2012, 02:00 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN View Post
Has anyone went to the we the people site? They have petitions to deport anyone that signs a secede petition.check it out.
Do you have a link.

The President doesn't even want to deport illegal aliens, there's no way he's going to deport natural-born citizens.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-16-2012, 11:43 AM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
that would be crazy .. i dont see it happening ... what military would say texas get??? besides the people ... this is too crazy to even comprehend ...
Texas has it's own military/police force that no other state has, the Texas Rangers. And I guarantee that if Texas were to secede, most of the young men and women would voluntarily join up to fight and everyone knows that all Texans have at least one gun in every room.

Texas is on its own power grid and has a decent economy. Andy has already promised that if Texas secedes, he will agree to move there with me.


~Amy
__________________
__________________________________________

My son made this for me:
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-16-2012, 11:56 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
Texas has it's own military/police force that no other state has, the Texas Rangers. And I guarantee that if Texas were to secede, most of the young men and women would voluntarily join up to fight and everyone knows that all Texans have at least one gun in every room.

Texas is on its own power grid and has a decent economy. Andy has already promised that if Texas secedes, he will agree to move there with me.


~Amy
Looks like you found yourself a keeper. Maybe you should put a ri- o, wait!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:50 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
it'd be cool though if texas actually took a vote to secede,

other states could offer help, i mean if 750,000 people signed up nationally and we all helped texas it would make some ripples, not to mention how hard it would be to get some of the military to fire on their own citizens----i suggest the union wake up, it might not go over this cycle, but we the people with the guns might be getting outnumbered by liberals and gays and having their agenda shoved down our throats but they are the same ones that believe in pacifism, abortion, effeminate males, masculine women, atheism and gun control. Just because we are in the minority doesn't mean we have the weaker hand, the libs need to bear that in mind.
since you put it like that, now i know it will never happen ... lol ...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-16-2012, 02:01 PM
County Mike's Avatar
County Mike County Mike is offline
Hailey's Dad
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Millville, NJ
Posts: 859
Default

Can I secede from NJ?

South Jersey has talked about splitting from North Jersey as long as I can remember. North Jersey is the big city "Jersey Shore" attitude while South Jersey is woods and farmland. Two very different people but north Jersey people outnumber us so the vote always goes their way.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-16-2012, 02:32 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Can I secede from NJ?

South Jersey has talked about splitting from North Jersey as long as I can remember. North Jersey is the big city "Jersey Shore" attitude while South Jersey is woods and farmland. Two very different people but north Jersey people outnumber us so the vote always goes their way.
That's how it is in VA now. The geographical majority of the state is very "red", but the suburban sprawl from DC has such a high-concentration of blue in NoVA that now we've become a "battleground state" instead of a solid lock for conservatives.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-16-2012, 05:00 PM
CAVEMAN1 CAVEMAN1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 96
Default

In the words of Charlie Daniels, "the south is gonna do it again"! And if they do, I'm there!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-16-2012, 05:02 PM
CAVEMAN1 CAVEMAN1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 96
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
That's how it is in VA now. The geographical majority of the state is very "red", but the suburban sprawl from DC has such a high-concentration of blue in NoVA that now we've become a "battleground state" instead of a solid lock for conservatives.
Kind of like here in Illinois. The rest of us would love to see Cook County and Chicago fall into Lake Michigan!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-16-2012, 05:17 PM
TENNESSEAN's Avatar
TENNESSEAN TENNESSEAN is offline
LESS TALK MORE ACTION
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 280
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN1 View Post
Kind of like here in Illinois. The rest of us would love to see Cook County and Chicago fall into Lake Michigan!
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions
start a petition, theres one for everything else.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-16-2012, 05:37 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,577
Default

i saw this and thought of this thread ... i know even some of you can laugh at this silliness ... others will give me hell for it ...

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.