Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 06-27-2012, 06:15 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Now the issue of the Budgit...In one sence Labour have a good point. The Government made a bad budgit, coz the chancellors a fool, and they keep reversing their decisions....David Cameron is very poor at admitting this

BUT what does piss me off about the Left wing is...that all the U-Terns have been beneficial for the country, and things that Labour have called for...so why they feel the need to call the government stupid for doing so many U-Terns IN THEIR FAVOUR is a cheap shot

Finally, the double dip recession has nothing to do with the austerity cuts as Labour try to insist...the truth of the matter is obvious...the double dip recession is all about the problems of Europe. We arent taking on water due to holes in our hulls, we are taking on water due to waves from the continents bad finances....But Labour cant admit that...because they are Pro-Europe...but if I was Cameron....that would have been my point!
Old 06-27-2012, 06:44 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

..one final thing...If only Mr Cameron would have the balls to say to America, what he did to Europe about the Financial Bailouts, concerning the Extradition Pacts we have left over from the Bush Administration. I'm sorry, but it IS that simple. Westminster needs to simply say NO to Washington when they ask for our citizens on riddiculous grounds, but fail to send their people to informal, non-judicial friendly fire accidents....I know he bought it up with Barack Obama at their last meeting...but really, we see no evidence that the American Administration intends to play fair...so IMHO its time for Westminster to withdraw from that treaty until such time as the United States sees fit to extend its much cherished "freedom" to those beyond its soverignty.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE07LeWkcl0

The British Parliament sat on July 4th to discuss taking back what belongs to England....

I Kid, I Kid although Europe came up again....
Old 07-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I see no evidence that food inflation is falling...Subject specific...the Prime Minister avoids it when he's in the wrong The Banking System needs neither reform, nor a parliamentary enquiry, nor a public enquiry...I'm afraid what it needs is a Criminal Prosecution against the top brass of the major banks. These people have got away with too much for too long...are responsible for the current climate in this country, but protected from it, vastly over paid and under worked.

They need to be taken to a Criminal Crown Court, they need to be charged, they need to be put on trial under Criminal and not Civil Law, and the outcome should be public. They should pay everything back via civil recovery, including the multimillion pound bonus, they should be sacked from their jobs, and they should spend time in prison.

Now they have found the "god partical" I ask the obvious question...what particals make that partical up LOL

I say call a Referendum on Europe...for the simple reason...its not getting any better, and sooner or later something major will have to happen...why not actually let the public decide? particularly as they will back the Government in distancing itself for Europe substantially.

I echo the shock of the person who asked for the Government to promise it would never bail out a bank again. I dont believe in nationalizing banks willynilly...but we all know what would have happened if the US Administration had failed to do it...its a last resort of course...but favourable to complete anarchy surely!

Last edited by Tyburn; 07-05-2012 at 08:24 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ehYlVVrDg8

Its always fascinating to know who the Government are in bed with "Google"

"OOOOOOOOOO"

"Can I remind the Prime Minister what he said before the Ellection, When he was asked Why he wanted to be Prime Minister. He paused, and with characteristic humility he said "Because I Think I'd be Good at it"

Now, last night they had an historic vote on reform in the house of Lords. Because this Government is a coillition, many Conservatives did not want to vote positive on the reform as it was the main point of the Liberal Democrats...and so they basically rebelled despite the Party Whips telling them what they should vote....The Prime Minister was anoyed by this and after the failed vote he confronted one of the ring leaders and their were...erm...raised voices.

I am VERY GLAD that this reform has been delayed and will have to be ammended before passed. I dont believe in a second house of ellected members...that defeats the point of having a House of Lords whose names are their due to services to the Monarchs at a time prior to proper Government. They should remain if you ask me...infact...I would the vast majority of changes the government have already made forcing life time peers to leave office...its cruel.

"What can be weaker then have 91 people vote AGAINST you in the house of commons" (when they are your own party members!)
Old 07-12-2012, 08:03 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

BTW...I think cutting the armed forces is revolting....I think they are absolutely wrong to put us back in napoleonic levels, I think they are casting off their responsibilities by expanding the territorial army....its absolutely wrong IMHO...never comprimise on the safety of this country for cost cutting measures...cut somewhere else.

btw...just today it was announced that the security firm employed to cover the olympics cant...so the military will be drafted in to help...thats fine....but check the numbers...next month there will be MORE military peeps doing bag checks in central london, then fighting in the Just War of afghanistan....
Old 09-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Parliament is back from Reccess...though not for long, they will break shortly for their conference season, and ahead of that in this next weeks you can bet the cabinate reshuffle will be the hot topic of conversation.

I am pleased to say I LIKE this reshuffle, EXCEPT for the person taking over the NHS who I feel should have been sacked for his naughtiness as Cultural Secretary,

Basically, the Liberal democrats in the coillition have been shunted, and instead the more Right wing Conservatives have appeared...the stupidly liberal foreign woman who always puts her foot in it has gone...a Euro-Skeptic has been hoisted instead...and finally they have a more conservative person for criminal justice

Who cares about the chancellors position not changing...in this economy noone could do any better...and some could do a lot worse by tying us closer to europe out of fear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLTDUz4QIHs
Old 10-17-2012, 07:38 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vsCBBucgoQ

Todays topics include youth unemployment....and of course...PLEBGATE

Plebgate is about a Chief Whip in the Conservative party who is accused of being verbally mean to a police office in downingstreet....The minister in question told the police man that he was a Pleb

Its not funny of course

...Trident Nuclear deterent is here to stay, thank GOD!

Last edited by Tyburn; 10-17-2012 at 07:46 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:53 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI6XLfDpze0

The topics include the closure of the Levenson Enquiry. Lord Justice Levenson was charged with doing an investigation into the British Press because it came to light that some of the papers were hacking peoples phones and mobiles. He was to look into Press Standards...and of course what sort of constraints should their be on the press...people like me do fear a certain level of political grabbing of press standards going on because of course the one thing the press in england do equisitiley is hold the Government to account...we dont, therefore want the Government to have control over media standards do we

The Opposition then goes on about the level of unemployment and the work schemes in place by the governement. You know...my views are that there are plenty of jobs out there...but people are way to choosy about what they want to do. My own thoughts on the matter would be very, very simple. Bring back National Service...and force people who can not get a job in six months, to go back to the forces in some way, shape or form....believe me, they would soon decide that being a bin man...or doing two part time jobs, rather the one full time was worth it. We work for money, not for pleasure...the sooner that jobless realize that, the better.

Compensation for the flood victims is raised...difficult subject. Most of England is below sea level, and most of the entire middlands are a flood plain for one of our greatest rivers. The last couple of years have seen horrendous water rises, mainly due to precipitation, but its the same rivers that burst their banks over and over, and thus the same villages washed away time and again....its gotten to the point where the inusures for those areas wish to decree flooding as an Act of God, that they dont need to pay out for Now there is the issue of flood defences...I guess the problem their is, they cost money....

A Fascinating Question arrises from the back benches...will the Government move to vote in favour of recognising Palestine as its own state, and give it, without condition, the full United Nations honours? The Prime Minister handled it very well. He said "We can wish for all we want in the United Nations, but" and went on to say that the two sides have to work things out...or not...for this sort of thing to be resolved.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:34 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDT2J19wpPo

Employment might be on the rise...but welfare benefits are on the fall

One Minister claims that the Prime Minister is indanger of repealing a law found in the Magna Carte of 1297 Please remember people, that this Law was made between a Sole Monarch and his Barons...it was NOT made to enforce ANY Government....It was a Law AGAINST The Monarch by something which, in terms of the present day, doesnt really look much like a "Government" nor even a Parliament.

oh...and Ulster raises its ugly head again