Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 10-09-2012, 02:12 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
BTW...I do like visiting the US...I even thought of living there...my problem was actually nothing to do with anything but Employment Law...I'm not sure I would ever feel safe in my livlihood in a Union which had virtually no Employment law at all!

Oh you might give the individual freedom...but as for protection from corrupt employers...Your Employment Law basically leaves your workforce completely without any rights period.

I have more freedom in England with my Employment then I would in the US because Businesses can not treat us like slaves. We have rights as a workforce. You cant just sack us because you dont like us...if you make a Contract, you have to stick to it...you cant...decide to prematurely terminate contracts like the UFC do...

There are many jobs here that are based on contract and the employers have to stick to the contract.

Why didn't the laws protect your dad?
Old 10-09-2012, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
We don't deport people.
Yeah, we just let people in, we don't kick 'em out. It makes no difference to the federal government if you're legal or illegal; and if your temporary visa runs out, don't worry about, they have no way to keep track of your @$$ so feel free to stay as long as you want, go wherever you want, do whatever you want...learn to fly an airplane...maybe fly it into a building or two.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
There are many jobs here that are based on contract and the employers have to stick to the contract.

Why didn't the laws protect your dad?
don't be too hard on him....for the most part Dave just likes too
huff and puff and blow imaginary houses down.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:22 AM
Stump Rules!

and don't forget to have a load of babies you can't feed. WE PAY YOU for doing that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Yeah, we just let people in, we don't kick 'em out. It makes no difference to the federal government if you're legal or illegal; and if your temporary visa runs out, don't worry about, they have no way to keep track of your @$$ so feel free to stay as long as you want, go wherever you want, do whatever you want...learn to fly an airplane...maybe fly it into a building or two.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 10-10-2012, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I was trying to look up Iowa law for "failure to appear" and I happened on one site where a man found out Iowa had had a bench warrant out on him for six years and he had just found out about it (not sure how). He had been living in San Francisco that whole time. In his case it looks like it might have been some administration foul up to do with his community service which he had completed but for some reason might not have been recorded. He was asking the question, "Should he contact a lawyer about sorting it out, or contact the Iowa authorities himself?"
I'd have a lawyer call for him. Also, I couldn't find anything about a failure to appear problem, legally recorded, against Jeremy. That "description" is coming from statements, without any proof that he is being arrested for that type of crime. It sounds more like he has a warrant out for him for felony assault.

If I can find more info, I'll make sure to post it here.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
I'd have a lawyer call for him. Also, I couldn't find anything about a failure to appear problem, legally recorded, against Jeremy. That "description" is coming from statements, without any proof that he is being arrested for that type of crime. It sounds more like he has a warrant out for him for felony assault.

If I can find more info, I'll make sure to post it here.
The person who answered him on the site said the same thing, advised letting a lawyer look into it.

So maybe he didn't even know there was a warrant out on him all this time, you think?
Old 10-10-2012, 10:18 AM

I mean, it's plausible, 100%.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:30 PM

this was potentially going to be the best fight of the night too ..
Old 10-10-2012, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Well...if the States had proper Boarder Control, he wouldnt have been able to flee the State would he...thats what confuses me...These States act, Judicially like they are independant...but do NOTHING in a physical level to show they are serious....There appears to be NOTHING stopping someone being arrested in one State simply walking to another State...there is NO boarder control...

If you ask me this is six of one and half a douzen of the other. Jeremy Stephens has to be slightly dumb if he didnt realize he had to go to court...but the State Government is very dumb to assume someone guilty of a crime isnt going to walk freely across a piece of land and out of their jurisdiction. All it takes is a bloody Check post in the centre of a Bridge...its sheer laziness....No wonder its taken them a bloody year to find him...

Sorry...but this highlights a real issue with your whole State Government ideology....If Iowa wants its asset...why does it not have a Boarder Checkpoint to stop Jeremy Stephens crossing over that Bridge into Illinois?

Ive SEEN the Bridge with my own eyes...infact I walked across it...several times because I couldnt believe that you could step from one state to another without even knowing you'd passed from one SOVERIGN STATE to another....I made the same point when I was driven to Saint Loius Airport from Illinois...once again...another Bridge...and another split second crossing from one State to another...and I specifically asked where the checkpoint was

No Wall between Mexico and the US...and the Federal Government thing desperate people will simply respect what appears in practise to be an imaginary line???

All you needed was an aggressive Neighbour earlier in your history and you would have been screwed

and yet...you should see how strict they are with air-traffic, and I expect with shipping....So...do the States make Extradition pacts with each other? Or is it just a formality? In the international world, Extradition pacts are the stuff of nighmares for the host country of the crime...its like Iowa can ASK...but if they dont have a pact with Minnesota...well...its completely descretionary...thats why it would matter not only where the crime took place, but in which place the accused was native to. Supposing that Jeremy Stephens was born in Minnesota, but carried out the crime in Iowa then went back to Minnesota...why should Minnesota send one of its citizens to face charges in a different country with different laws?

You Country is in Entrophy on this level...which is why it makes no sense...on some levels the States are as Soverign as Independant States...they have extradition laws, and their crime and punishments are different...yet in other levels you act like State Governments mean nothing..there are no boarder checkpoints, noone cares which State you were born in because your all conglomerately considered "American" when actually thats a missnomer if you regard States as having Soveringnty.

So you can imagine, that for someone like me who lives in a completely Soverign State, and yet one in a Provincial Union so to speak...how onscure your State Governments are...Soverign sometimes, Unionized Other times, Able to Extradite from neighbours with whom they have no strict boarder controls with....

Very chaotic...I'm not surprised that Jeremy Stephens just left...what stopped him? Nothing...and if he'd not been a TV star...who knows how many years he could have moved...heck...he could probably go back to Iowa...and they wouldnt know he had come back...because noone follows immigration across state boarders...with the vast amount of land and states your Federal Government own, GOD help them if they ever have homegrown terrorists...they would NEVER find them or stop them...they would have access to ALL of mainland America
WTF!!! ARE YOU ON? I guess Bathsalts have made their way to your country..
Old 10-11-2012, 12:44 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradW View Post
don't be too hard on him....for the most part Dave just likes too
huff and puff and blow imaginary houses down.
He never misses a chance does he?