Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 09-15-2012, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
yeah ... its so despicable that he is trying to stop violence and killing around the globe ... the idiot that made this movie had one motive and that it to piss people off and cause this crap ... if you have watched the film, he duped the actors and everyone in the film into making what he made .. and i don't even think he is american ... i think he is eqyptian ... but whatever ..
How is what they are doing going to stop this mindless violence? They've mishandled this situation from the get-go, constantly getting on tv, apologizing, placating, they've made us look weak and pathetic! All they've done is to validate these radicals' "reasoning" for all this violence by constantly mentioning and blaming this film. Do you honestly think these protestors have seen that film? When asked, they've said they haven't seen the film, but were "told" about it. Who is telling them about it? Who is encouraging their violence?....their radical Islamic leaders perhaps. And I guess it's just a fluke all this started on Sept. 11?!

It's being reported that the Benghazi compound was previously attacked this summer with an IED so it was already a target before this film came out. They knew where the safe house was. This attack was not a "spontaneous" one spurred by some little known Youtube film. What happened in Egypt, those protests had to be planned too. This film is just being used to fuel the situation, but it didn't cause what was already there.

Last edited by Bonnie; 09-15-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Much like the idiot who burned the American flag & is protected under the 1st amendment, right? Or the idiot who publishes Neo-Nazi literature?

Just because it's a stupid, ignorant thing to say doesn't change the fact that he's 100% protected in saying it.
yeah .. i guess you're right
Old 09-15-2012, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Lets see him talk himself out of this one....all Romney has to do is stand back and watch...I think the Democrat campaign is about to come crashing down, and GOD willing, it will take the current administration with it.
LOL .. this election is all but over for romney ... he was the worst possible choice for the republicans ... for all the talk of tea party this, tea party that over the last few years .. the GOP goes and nominates Mitt? at first i thought this was gonna be a close election but i think the gap will be bigger this time than in 08
Old 09-15-2012, 06:27 PM

Quote:
LOL .. this election is all but over for romney ... he was the worst possible choice for the republicans ... for all the talk of tea party this, tea party that over the last few years .. the GOP goes and nominates Mitt? at first i thought this was gonna be a close election but i think the gap will be bigger this time than in 08
lol, a bigger gap than in 08? if you mean in the GOP's favor, you're probably right. the most accurate electoral college prediction model heavily favors romney. and it has a track record of being 100% correct since its inception in 1980.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Secondly...Does your government not have the right to express its opinion? if it dissagrees with this film, should it keep stum? Would that not be to exert a form of tyrany over your Government?
When they are on duty, government officials and members of the military do NOT have the right to express their personal opinions unless they are specifically asked for it. And even then, their personal opinions should NEVER interfere with the performance of their duties. Those agencies exist to protect democracy, not to practice it. That's just how it's always been.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Nice try, rnc. I love it how the looney left just announces "the election is all but over", hoping that delusional statement will somehow keep people from voting for Romney in November. I can't wait for Nov. 6th!!

BTW, Obama's convention bounce is gone and once again, Romney is leading in the presidential match-up according to the latest Rasmussen polls.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 09-16-2012, 09:29 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
When they are on duty, government officials and members of the military do NOT have the right to express their personal opinions unless they are specifically asked for it. And even then, their personal opinions should NEVER interfere with the performance of their duties. Those agencies exist to protect democracy, not to practice it. That's just how it's always been.
Since when was any Government (outside of a Jaunta) bound by any kind of Military Law whatsoever. Are the disciplinary procedures for members of your Government and associated branches...even...for example, the Department of Defence...not based on Civil Law?? Do you really haul them before a Court Mashal??? That would be extraordinary

The Government Structure is made of Civil Servants, not Military Personnel...they are Civilians...NOT soldiers....Even the top level of the Military it could be argued are only Military in title...how else do you justify someone with zero military experience being incharge of the entire armed force...thats absurd if to be taken as anything more then a token.

BUT it is interesting that you give that answer...because there is an argument of professionalism in politics...the problem with this, is that politics on the whole is nothing but the practise of lies to decieve a nation, and the world, into getting exactly what the rulling elite want. That is why its an ellected dictatorship...but a dictatorship non the less.
Old 09-16-2012, 09:33 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Nice try, rnc. I love it how the looney left just announces "the election is all but over", hoping that delusional statement will somehow keep people from voting for Romney in November. I can't wait for Nov. 6th!!

BTW, Obama's convention bounce is gone and once again, Romney is leading in the presidential match-up according to the latest Rasmussen polls.
In England...all the Tabloids representing the left have gone very silent...they stirred up shyte when poor Romney came across to visit just before the Olympics...but since then they've gone quiet

The papers of the Right keep saying that on points Barack Obama is begining to slip behind in favour. You know when the papers of the Left stop reporting things and pretend they dont exist that they realize that their position is fast going

In the international world everyone is expecting it to be a close fight with Romney winning it
Old 09-16-2012, 06:33 PM

For some reason, the Obama administration seems mulishly determined to keep saying the Benghazi attack in Libya was "spontaneous" sparked by the Cario protests over this film, while the Libyan government says it was definitely a preplanned attack.

Who do you believe?

(Click links to see "full" articles):

Quote:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...-premeditated/

Ambassador Susan Rice: Libya Attack Not Premeditated

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice said the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi was not premeditated, directly contradicting top Libyan officials who say the attack was planned in advance.
Quote:
http://www.politico.com/blogs/politi...ed-135664.html

Libyan president: 'No doubt' attack 'preplanned'

Libya President Mohamed Yousef El-Magariaf said Sunday that 50 arrests have been made in connection with last week's "preplanned" attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that left U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans dead.

"The way these perpetrators acted and moved -- I think we, and they're choosing the specific date for this so-called demonstration, I think we have no, this leaves us with no doubt that this was pre-planned, determined," Magariaf said on CBS's "Face the Nation."

"And you believe that this was the work of Al Qaeda, and you believe that it was led by foreigners. Is that what you’re telling us?" CBS host Bob Schieffer asked.

"It was planned, definitely. It was planned by foreigners, by people who entered the country a few months ago. And they were planning this criminal act since their arrival," Magariaf said.
Quote:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/15/world/...html?hpt=hp_t2

More details emerge on U.S. ambassador's last moments

Benghazi, Libya (CNN) -- Three days before the deadly assault on the United States consulate in Libya, a local security official says he met with American diplomats in the city and warned them about deteriorating security.

Jamal Mabrouk, a member of the February 17th Brigade, told CNN that he and a battalion commander had a meeting about the economy and security.

He said they told the diplomats that the security situation wasn't good for international business.

"The situation is frightening, it scares us," Mabrouk said they told the U.S. officials. He did not say how they responded.

Mabrouk said it was not the first time he has warned foreigners about the worsening security situation in the face of the growing presence of armed jihadist groups in the Benghazi area
Old 09-16-2012, 06:38 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I believe the Libyan Governments view is correct....but its a more frightening prospect for the United States Administration which is trying to avoid being toppled during the next General Ellection

I suppose that by the time shyte hits fan, Obama will be gone from office and may not see it as his problem what happens in the future, should this attack have been pre-planned and cause another wave of terrorism, it wont be his job.

Tell me...what honours do they bestow upon Presidents leaving office?? In England...a terrors of the commons are often blessed with a seat in the house of lords where they can continue to distroy the country