Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 09-05-2012, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
ok .. sure .. but you are gonna take a loss ... if he went a head with the card, he woulda taken a bigger hit .. but to throw your employees under the bus to save face is a selfish move ... he knows jones has his haters and most of it would deflect onto jbj and he'd probably get more haters ... jones fought 4 times for him in 2011 and hard guys too ... i just think it was a d ick move on dana's part to deflect blame from himself ..
I guess it comes down to opinion... because I'm glad Dana bashed him! Im sure your employer would talk trash if he offered you to come in for someone who was absent and you declined. Probably not to your face but I'm sure he would let others know. He deserves all the haters he has... its part of the sport.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:38 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
ok .. sure .. but you are gonna take a loss ... if he went a head with the card, he woulda taken a bigger hit .. but to throw your employees under the bus to save face is a selfish move ... he knows jones has his haters and most of it would deflect onto jbj and he'd probably get more haters ... jones fought 4 times for him in 2011 and hard guys too ... i just think it was a d ick move on dana's part to deflect blame from himself ..
TBH, I'm not even sure Dana realizes that's what he's doing. I mean, he's blaming first JBJ & now Hendo, I don't think he actually believes that he is primarily accountable for creating this super-saturated schedule with watered down cards.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
I guess it comes down to opinion... because I'm glad Dana bashed him! Im sure your employer would talk trash if he offered you to come in for someone who was absent and you declined. Probably not to your face but I'm sure he would let others know. He deserves all the haters he has... its part of the sport.
depends on the boss ... i have never let other employees or reports take the fall for me ... just ain't my style .. but i can see other people doing that for sure ...
Old 09-05-2012, 10:48 PM

Quote:
depends on the boss ... i have never let other employees or reports take the fall for me ... just ain't my style .. but i can see other people doing that for sure ...
Well I didn't mean you literally but figuratively speaking

Anyways I dont really care anymore... I was just mad Chael didn't get the fight.... Even if he didn't have the biggest chance at winning I still wanted him to try.