Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

View Poll Results: Are you intimidated by Tyburn (not physically lol)
yes actually 0 0%
No not really 17 100.00%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2012, 09:07 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default Do you find me intimidating?

Obviously I dont mean Physically

I mean....are you fearful of talking to me because you think that if I feel you are wrong, I might dare to tell you so, publically, if needs be?

Do you fear that I might betray confidences, or think lightly of my loyalties?

Do you think I am simply an extremely judgemental person who has no ability for compassion, who is not worthy of your trust?

Do you say to yourself "He is one to avoid!"

Old 08-31-2012, 09:08 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

This is one of your finest passive-aggressive threads ever.. The answer.
NO..
Old 08-31-2012, 09:23 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella79 View Post
NO..
Im not doing this for the reason you think I am...I'm working on a theory of symbolic interactionalism, that says that you only know who you are from feedback with others...

Now I know what I am...but I want to see if everyone else aggrees with me. If they do not aggree with me, the theory is bollox, coz in order for the theory to work, my basis of who I am, is completely dependent, on the interaction.

If everyone agrees with me...then it must be correct I suppose...and maybe what I think of myself is not governed by myself...but others...which would be really bizzare

its Erving Goffman if you want to look him up and its come about through a conversation with someone I had about symbolic interactionalism on facebook...So this forum is just one of many outlets

Old 08-31-2012, 09:40 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Im not doing this for the reason you think I am...I'm working on a theory of symbolic interactionalism, that says that you only know who you are from feedback with others...

Now I know what I am...but I want to see if everyone else aggrees with me. If they do not aggree with me, the theory is bollox, coz in order for the theory to work, my basis of who I am, is completely dependent, on the interaction.

If everyone agrees with me...then it must be correct I suppose...and maybe what I think of myself is not governed by myself...but others...which would be really bizzare

its Erving Goffman if you want to look him up and its come about through a conversation with someone I had about symbolic interactionalism on facebook...So this forum is just one of many outlets

Well I don't find you intimidating. I think we have had quarrels over Bj Penn and a few other things. So in essence I have gone against you publicly several times. Hope that helps?
Old 08-31-2012, 09:46 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Well I don't find you intimidating. I think we have had quarrels over Bj Penn and a few other things. So in essence I have gone against you publicly several times. Hope that helps?
Unfortunately...I've just thought...those who DO find me intimidating wont respond will they...for obvious reasons

So..if I did find my self intimidating, and found everyone who responds said no...I might still be a product of everyone else, and the theory may still hold true...just because they dont reply, doesnt mean they dont exist...and if five reply, and fifty dont...then more would think Yes...

...this is impossible...either way I cant proove or disproove the theory like this...i'd have to ask EVERYONE individually...and frankly...I cant be arsed

I always post first and think second. Nevermind...lets just hope noone else notices
Old 09-01-2012, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Unfortunately...I've just thought...those who DO find me intimidating wont respond will they...for obvious reasons

So..if I did find my self intimidating, and found everyone who responds said no...I might still be a product of everyone else, and the theory may still hold true...just because they dont reply, doesnt mean they dont exist...and if five reply, and fifty dont...then more would think Yes...

...this is impossible...either way I cant proove or disproove the theory like this...i'd have to ask EVERYONE individually...and frankly...I cant be arsed

I always post first and think second. Nevermind...lets just hope noone else notices
Dave!
Old 09-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Formerly Dethbob

I canít believe JB hasnít GIF bombed this thread yet! Maybe heís losing his edge?

Oh, and no, intimidating is not the word I would use.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Dave!
Oh No! I've been rumbled

How Embarissing
Old 09-01-2012, 11:48 PM

no man .. don't find you intimidating ...
Old 09-02-2012, 01:27 AM
Stump Rules!

I'm dying laughing and what does your shirt say by the way?
Quote:
NO..

http://stumpdotcom.com/