Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 08-02-2012, 10:46 PM

Default Sweet Karma for bully

D-bag who harrassed a worker at Chick-fil-A window posts his video on youtube to brag about his behavior, then gets fired. Ahhh, there is still justice in the world!

Article and video here.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 08-03-2012, 02:17 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

AWESOME! My new roommate is a manager at a local Chik-Fil-A, can't wait to show him this.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:19 AM

Now if only those asinine mayors, Chicago's Rahm Emanuel and Boston's Tom Menino would get booted out of office!

Quote:
Last month, Menino sent a letter to the company urging it to stay out of Boston due to Cathy's "prejudiced statements." After a Chicago alderman said he would block the company from building its second Windy City location in his ward, Emanuel issued a statement declaring that "Chick-fil-A's values are not Chicago's values."
Incredible!

Last edited by Bonnie; 08-03-2012 at 05:31 AM.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Incredible!
Yeah, the Liberals are really showing their hand here. Clearly, they don't understand the concept of "freedom of speech."

I don't agree with the Ronald McDonald House giving money to Planned Parenthood, so I never donate to their charity. However, I still eat at McDonalds occasionally and I'm not stupid enough to harass the employees there over it.

The people who are attacking Chik-Fil-A, because of the opinion of a private citizen, are just revealing themselves as morons.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Yeah, the Liberals are really showing their hand here. Clearly, they don't understand the concept of "freedom of speech."

I don't agree with the Ronald McDonald House giving money to Planned Parenthood, so I never donate to their charity. However, I still eat at McDonalds occasionally and I'm not stupid enough to harass the employees there over it.

The people who are attacking Chik-Fil-A, because of the opinion of a private citizen, are just revealing themselves as morons.
And big fat hypocrites! They seem to understand the concept just fine when they're exercising their right to it. Anytime someone publicly states they believe in marriage between a man and woman out come the attacks with the huge support of people in main stream media. So it was great to see their usual tactics of attack and intimidation backfire on them, and that includes this guy. I hope people continue to push back against these hypocritical bullies!
Old 08-05-2012, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
And big fat hypocrites! They seem to understand the concept just fine when they're exercising their right to it. Anytime someone publicly states they believe in marriage between a man and woman out come the attacks with the huge support of people in main stream media. So it was great to see their usual tactics of attack and intimidation backfire on them, and that includes this guy. I hope people continue to push back against these hypocritical bullies!
I do too, Bon. I was reading this morning that almost no one turned out for their moronic "kiss-in", it was a big flop.

and thanks for getting the thread back on the front page :-) ...shhhh, don't tell Tyburn his thread got knocked off... hee hee

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 08-05-2012, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
I do too, Bon. I was reading this morning that almost no one turned out for their moronic "kiss-in", it was a big flop.
and thanks for getting the thread back on the front page :-) ...shhhh, don't tell Tyburn his thread got knocked off... hee hee[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he'll be back.
Old 08-05-2012, 03:17 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Yeah, my roommate said that all the local Chik-Fil-As (is that the correct plural form? ) hired off-duty cops to work security at about $75/hr. He figured that it was going to end up being a bust, so instead he just sat out in the dining room as security. There were zero protesters.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

is Chick-fil-a like Dixy Chicken or something

I wish Tacobell would expand...i'm sure noone would deny them planning permission in harrogate

I also have to say that I really like Chicago....if I could live anywhere in the US it would be there, infact...I'd like to live in the tower of Marina City that is closest to Navy Pier...not that ive given considerable thought to it...