Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2012, 09:50 PM
Administrator

Default BLOG: Back from Africa

From Matt's blog:

Quote:
I've been saving these videos in my inbox to use for different blogs for a while now, but fell a bit far behind. So I'm just going to post all three of them in one blog for you to watch. The last "Penn & Teller" video features a lot of foul language and vulgarity, so I was originally hesitant to post it; but parental discretion is definitely advised when watching that video:

Obama's Second Term Tax Plans! Dick Morris TV

United States Budget Dilemma

WARNING: LOTS OF FOUL LANGUAGE IN THE VIDEO BELOW, NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS! BUT IT'S SOMETHING THAT I THINK ANY ADULT WHO CLAIMS TO SUPPORT P.E.T.A. NEEDS TO WATCH!
Penn & Teller - P.E.T.A.

I just got back last week from a big hunting trip and Joey and I took to Africa. I should have a bunch of pictures to share with you all here soon.

Here are the dates and times for Trophy Hunters TV that I'm hosting on the Outdoor Channel. Check with the times listed below and tune in if you can:

Quote:
Tuesday at 6pm EST / 5pm CST
Friday at 1:30am EST / 12:30am CST
Saturday at 8pm EST / 7pm CST
(air times may vary, check local listings)
The show description for this week:

Quote:
THE SWITCH
(Airs the week of July 23rd, 2012)
There's always a story behind the hunt! More than just the pursuit of wild game, Trophy Hunters TV blends compelling storytelling with exciting hunting action in a documentary-style format. Be a part of the total outdoor experience.
The Bible verse for this week:

Quote:
Therefore no one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law: rather, through the law we become conscious of sin. (Romans 3:20)
-matt