Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
No Nathan...thats where YOU cant see between the Ideal of Communism....and the politics of it.[/B]

On a small level Communism and principles of its morality bed from Utilitarianism work. You know, you must have seen it in the army, and you can understand it in principle.

See Communism itself as an ideal isnt Evil. Whats Evil is the corruption that comes by the States that use it. Essentially, we've never seen TRUE Communism on a Grand Scale because of corruption, but on a small scale it works, and its principles are indeed held as noble.

Now, if we venture back to the Early Church, the Kabbutz didnt last forever. Shortly thereafter the Converts arrived from Greece and put so much strain on the resources you started getting political corruption. Do you know what the Apostles did? They retired from that part of the leadership process, they deligated it to a Council which included representatives of all the Converted ethnicities. One of which was Saint Stephen.

Saint Stephen was not cultured in Judaism, he was a convert, and he really couldnt be arsed with the finer points of denominational differences between the Jews. I strongly suspect that when he charged the Temple and got killed, that probably put a stop to mass Messianic Jews at the Temple in bulk worship numbers as they had been up til then. The Apostles, one by one leave and when they found new communities, they DONT follow the Communistic lifestyle, they simply keep the ideal of a fellowship, support, teamwork...but they stop short of the pentecostal Kabbutz, we know this because of Saint Paul who designed a Church separate from the Jewish place of Worship, with ministers purely for converts, who didnt base themselves in the same Temples as the Jews.

They wisely moved onto something better as they grew. They werent Evil in using communistic principles, rather that then fuedalism. They simply outgrew it and shed it to move to bigger things as they grew.

This is not to be confused with the Communism you see practised over a country of billions. THAT isnt real Communism. Not the practise of it. What you fought against...and I say that in a removed sense,. because you didnt fight off communism in your own country, you fought it off in other parts of the world as you built an Empire, perhaps in not the same way as previous Empires, but it was certainly an ideological Empire. You have never faced Communism on American soil....Even you must therefore be able to see that the ideal of working together and mutual sacrifice on a small level works and is noble....where it faulters is when corruption takes place over many people. You can see the difference, I know you can, You havent really been fighting the ideal of communism, youve been fighting the political corruption of its malpractise. Does that make sense?

I still love you anyway, regardless of your views. The thing I like about you Nathan is that at least you are passionate. At least you care about somethings...so many people would read this conversation, just sigh and say "who cares" thats such sad apathy its a testament of how the Devil has made us believe these distictions, and these ideals dont matter.
I disagree 100% and I didn't even need to read past your initial statement.

I don't care how you try to defend it, GOD is not a Communist. End of story.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:23 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I disagree 100% and I didn't even need to read past your initial statement.

I don't care how you try to defend it, GOD is not a Communist. End of story.

READ it Nathan.

I'm not saying what you think I'm saying. Stop skimming...i know you...