Light Heavyweight Forrest Griffin vs Tito Ortiz
Middleweight Cung Le vs Patrick Côté
Welterweight Dong Hyun Kim vs Demian Maia
Featherweight Chad Mendes vs Cody McKenzie
Bantamweight Ivan Menjivar vs Mike Easton
Preliminary Card on FX

Lightweight Gleison Tibau vs Khabib Nurmagomedov
Lightweight Melvin Guillard vs Fabrício Camões
Middleweight Constantinos Philippou vs Riki Fukuda Lightweight John Alessio vs Shane Roller

Preliminary Card on Facebook

Lightweight Rafaello Oliveira vs Yoislandy Izquierdo
Old 07-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Hughes fanboy

I'm not playing this round. I'm too excited about the Chael fight to care about the rest.

SONNEN - (of course by decision).

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 07-06-2012, 11:32 PM

Ohhhh That was a Bitch move by Anderson no matter how much you hate Chael... Dana better talk some Sh!@ to him for hitting Chael at the weigh ins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQLos...layer_embedded
Old 07-07-2012, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Ohhhh That was a Bitch move by Anderson no matter how much you hate Chael... Dana better talk some Sh!@ to him for hitting Chael at the weigh ins.
Dana won't say ••••• to Anderson. I give credit to Sonnen for getting into Anderson's head, that's what he wanted to do. But, the shoulder hit was relatively minor, and to be honest, if Chael was in my head the same way, I'd likely have done much more than a mild shoulder hit.

I'm excited for this fight...although some say Chael is "tailor made" to beat Anderson...most only said that after the first fight. IF Anderson had a major issue with a rib injury (I know how much they suck) which contributed to his showing, and is 100% healthy for this fight, I don't expect it to make it into the 3rd round. Prove me wrong, Chael!!
Old 07-07-2012, 01:20 AM

Just watched the video. I lost all respect I ever had for Anderson as an MMA great. Chael has been right all along, Anderson IS a fraud. There is absolutely no reason a so called professional who preaches discipline and respect for MMA should do something like that......My opinion is that he is scared because he knows what Chael can do. Guess we'll se tomorrow night.

Desperate people do desperate things, he proved that tonight. Much respect to Chael for not hitting him back and acting like a clown.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan View Post
Just watched the video. I lost all respect I ever had for Anderson as an MMA great. Chael has been right all along, Anderson IS a fraud. There is absolutely no reason a so called professional who preaches discipline and respect for MMA should do something like that......My opinion is that he is scared because he knows what Chael can do. Guess we'll se tomorrow night.

Desperate people do desperate things, he proved that tonight. Much respect to Chael for not hitting him back and acting like a clown.
+1

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 07-07-2012, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavetar View Post
Dana won't say ••••• to Anderson. I give credit to Sonnen for getting into Anderson's head, that's what he wanted to do. But, the shoulder hit was relatively minor, and to be honest, if Chael was in my head the same way, I'd likely have done much more than a mild shoulder hit.

I'm excited for this fight...although some say Chael is "tailor made" to beat Anderson...most only said that after the first fight. IF Anderson had a major issue with a rib injury (I know how much they suck) which contributed to his showing, and is 100% healthy for this fight, I don't expect it to make it into the 3rd round. Prove me wrong, Chael!!
One thing is talking Shi! another is actually hitting someone!!! No matter how spin it. I know Dana wont say anything but I bet if it was any other fighter they be fired after the fight.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:05 AM

Middleweight Anderson Silva via 3rd round too 3.27
Light Heavyweight Forrest Griffin
Middleweight Patrick Côté
Welterweight Demian Maia
Featherweight Cody McKenzie
Bantamweight Ivan Menjivar
Preliminary Card on FX

Lightweight Gleison Tibau
Lightweight Melvin Guillard
Middleweight Constantinos Philippou
Lightweight Shane Roller
Old 07-07-2012, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
One thing is talking Shi! another is actually hitting someone!!! No matter how spin it. I know Dana wont say anything but I bet if it was any other fighter they be fired after the fight.
Don't think it's anymore dramatic than some of they shoving we have seen at weigh ins in the past. It's more a shoulder barge than actually hitting him. If You talk as much crap as chael does, and bring people's families into it I am guessing you kind of expect that sort of reaction. In fairness to him Chael did not look in the least bit concerned.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:57 PM

OMG!! How can you even compare a push and telling some ones wife to cook you a Medium Rare Stake to actually hitting someone

You all are blinded by your hate!!

I dont expect anything more.... but its just Hilarious