Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 06-12-2012, 06:18 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
like i said though .. why even bother whining about who the ufc gives a shot to .. it isn't like lombard is the first or will be the last to get a shot when coming in from another org ... anderson fought once and got a shot, brock went 1-1 and was given a shot, diaz came in and was given a shot, even though that was taken away ...
Well he wasn't whining he was asked. Screw Lombard.
Old 06-12-2012, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Yeah I know what you are saying And I don't agree with that. You are saying that Bisping is crying that he hasn't gotten a title fight and that's not true. He admits he lost both of his contender fights that's all I'm saying.
i did say that he hasn't earned a title shot .. but i also said that he should stop whining about others getting title shots .. just makes him look like a baby ... that's all .. some people think he's been given an easy road in the ufc to build him up as a fighter ... imo he could have been given tougher fights, even after his losses, but he doesn't make those decisions, dana does ...
Old 06-12-2012, 07:32 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
i did say that he hasn't earned a title shot .. but i also said that he should stop whining about others getting title shots .. just makes him look like a baby ... that's all .. some people think he's been given an easy road in the ufc to build him up as a fighter ... imo he could have been given tougher fights, even after his losses, but he doesn't make those decisions, dana does ...
The point that you're missing is that he's not whining. Interviewers ask him a question & he responds. He's not running his mouth off & going on rants. He responds truthfully to the questions asked of him. The headlines are geared to make it seem like he's raging about the situation, but in reality he's just being honest.
Old 06-12-2012, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
The point that you're missing is that he's not whining. Interviewers ask him a question & he responds. He's not running his mouth off & going on rants. He responds truthfully to the questions asked of him. The headlines are geared to make it seem like he's raging about the situation, but in reality he's just being honest.
whining, crying, complaining .. whatever .. the ufc is gonna do what they are gonna do ...... mark munoz was crying the same way ... sure its good to be honest, but this is how the ufc does business, it isn't anything new ....
Old 06-12-2012, 07:48 PM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...-babies-in-mma
Old 06-12-2012, 08:30 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

Quote:
Any hater can write an article. Fact is Michael Bisping is #2 highest paid UFC fighter. Whiner or not I laugh at his haters.. While people talk on him he's making that cheddah..
Old 06-12-2012, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella79 View Post
Any hater can write an article. Fact is Michael Bisping is #2 highest paid UFC fighter. Whiner or not I laugh at his haters.. While people talk on him he's making that cheddah..
whether or not he ever becomes a champ .. he'll still have made a great living from mma ... fighting, coaching whatever .. go ahead and switch the style up and if they hate, then late em hate and watch the money pile up ...
Old 06-13-2012, 08:49 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

Please send prayers to my SIRE.. LOL https://twitter.com/bisping/status/2...486656/photo/1