Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2012, 02:34 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
I still feel Pac is Floyd's poison. I just hope we get the opportunity to see whether I'm right or wrong.
I agree, I just wanna see the fight already too. I've been debating this fight along with everybody else for over 5 years, A lot has happened in the last 5 years. Just think about how much the landscape has changed in MMA in the last 5 years, but us boxing fans are still talking about the same two fighters. There is good things about that and bad things as well.

I am over the back and forth of who is at fault for the fight not happening yet, because they are both to blame for a lot of things. Pacquiao has been Arum's puppet and Floyd could have made this fight happen more than once. This has never been about weight classes, blood tests, or building some ridiculous outdoor venue in Vegas. It's about money. As a general fight fan I could care less who gets the lion's share as long as the guys fight, but we both know it's not that simple.

That being said, I still don't see Manny beating Floyd but, first things first, lets see how Manny looks against Bradley this Saturday.

Last edited by J.B.; 06-06-2012 at 03:46 AM. Reason: I don't know what a "weight classed" is..lol