Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 06-04-2012, 12:37 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Send him a thank you note, for giving Pacquiao a reason to stay relevant and a chance to make a nice buck while he is at it..
LOL, Pac's style alone (well and with help from DLH) made him into a star anyways. Both of those guys compliment each other's status.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:25 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
LOL, Pac's style alone (well and with help from DLH) made him into a star anyways. Both of those guys compliment each other's status.
LOL, how did Oscar help besides sitting down on his stool? (okay, I get it, don't answer that)

Oscar hates Floyd, but he hates Arum/Top Rank worse, no doubt.

Pac ran a steamroll over Floyd's leftovers/ TR's best options.... but he still had problems with Marquez, an actual counter puncher.. Floyd may be more toe-to-toe than before, but its not like he looks any more beatable. Sorry haters, but Pac-Man loses the fight with Mayweather, just as I said 5 years ago.

Last edited by J.B.; 06-04-2012 at 01:36 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:33 PM

Quote:
LOL, how did Oscar help besides sitting down on his stool? (okay, I get it, don't answer that)

Pac ran a steamroll over Floyd's leftovers/ TR's best options.... but he still had problems with Marquez, an actual counter puncher.. Floyd may be more toe-to-toe than before, but its not like he looks any more beatable. Sorry haters, but Pac-Man loses the fight with Mayweather, just as I said 5 years ago.
I agree with this 100000000000000000000% Lets hope the fight happens next year that is if Pacman can get passed Bradley.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:49 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:

Did anybody get a photo of the stool after he got up from it the last time?

Everybody has a poison and although Marquez gave Pac problems, I still feel Pac is Floyd's poison. I just hope we get the opportunity to see whether I'm right or wrong.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Ok, so I made another one. Got a few more in mind, just waiting to see what others create first.

Old 06-04-2012, 10:05 PM

Rock at least put some effort into them... thats not even funny... Not even a serious Pactard would find it funny

Why dont you make some of all the lowlife bums who tried or have made a quick buck out of suing him for the dumbest of reasons... like getting poked in the cheek or something... or at least some of Josie Harris where her face is all messed up due to the injuries after Floyd beat her up.... that would be funny... o wait there isn't any I forgot.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:35 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Actually, one of my Floydiot friends liked it when I stuck it on his FB Wall. But, I admit, it isn't the greatest. I'll make another one since you're so unhappy

Why would I make fun of Josie for getting beaten up? As for the other guys, yeah, it's pathetic, just like paparazzi, but they pretty much already make fun of themselves.

I'll make fun of Mayweather for going to jail for beating up his ex especially when the best part of it is his hypocrisy. In 2001, when he fought Diego Corrales, he dedicated the fight to all battered women in America as Corrales was facing charges of physically abusing his pregnant wife. Subsequently, Corrales served prison time for the abuse.

Last edited by rockdawg21; 06-04-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:05 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Well, you guys won't agree with the statements in the bubbles, but it's funny to us "Pactards"

Old 06-04-2012, 11:21 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Ok, here's one that's more for everybody.

Old 06-05-2012, 08:06 PM

http://youtu.be/Rq4a2te0yhE

At least listen up to 0:22!