Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-28-2012, 02:53 PM
Student of the Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan View Post
Seems like his health is not an issue since he has been doing WWE again? He said he retired because of health which doesn't make sense since he is entertaining again in WWE. Seems like he retired because he got KTFO and didn't like it.
The WWE isn't as demanding. He is needed one night a month, if that. The match could probably be rough, but it is likely not even close to being the same as a training camp for MMA.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:04 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAeAYWL1PvE

Well here is my recap video for anyone of interest. I was mega pleased that Paul Sass won and gave him fighter of the card. I am also pleased Stefan Struve won, although I didnt think that he would, both of these people I used to watch fight live regularly at Cage Gladiators in liverpool just four or five years ago, every couple of months. Before they were famous.

Im pleased Dan Hardy won...but he has to have a streak of winning now if its to mean much other then a stay of execution
Old 05-29-2012, 07:10 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAeAYWL1PvE

Well here is my recap video for anyone of interest. I was mega pleased that Paul Sass won and gave him fighter of the card. I am also pleased Stefan Struve won, although I didnt think that he would, both of these people I used to watch fight live regularly at Cage Gladiators in liverpool just four or five years ago, every couple of months. Before they were famous.

Im pleased Dan Hardy won...but he has to have a streak of winning now if its to mean much other then a stay of execution
Sass is one of my mates.. Thanks to Paul Kelly!!