Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-23-2012, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella79 View Post
My true colors? Really??
True colors would be fair..Regardless of who I think is hotter.
Chael Tapped he admitted we all know that... you are getting caught up in his persona just like everyone else who takes everything he says to heart.... That's all I'm saying... maybe I didn't choose my words wisely sorry.

At the end of the day Diaz is nothing but a drug addict who got caught for the second time so he deserves what he got.

Chael paid his 1 year suspension and his fine. He has always had a Dr's approval for the TRT. I understand why people are upset over Chael being permitted to use the TRT but he isn't bending te rules or breaking them so he isn't doing anything illegal.
Old 05-23-2012, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I agree Bonnie, but at the same time I just wanna say "**** it!!! (which is just like the Diaz in all of us )

If I've ever dove into the head of a fighter , I would say thats exactly why Nick hates this crap. The reality is Nick chose this life, and he's damn good at it. It would be much easier if he sucked., because none of you would talk about him!
Hey, we're doing what we can for the guy! You know what I hate, I hate to see guys like Nick and Chael who have the potential and who get the opportunities, foolishly blow it. It aggravates me!