Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Administrator

Zero gang activity around Hillsboro, IL as far as I can tell and I've lived here almost 2.5 years. We don't even have to lock our doors at night.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:42 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Zero gang activity around Hillsboro, IL as far as I can tell and I've lived here almost 2.5 years. We don't even have to lock our doors at night.

just a minute while i write that down,,
okay,carry on,
Old 03-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
[/COLOR][/FONT]
just a minute while i write that down,,
okay,carry on,
Well, good luck with that considering that more than half the homes around here likely have a firearm of some kind inside the house. So that still leaves you with a 40-50% chance of getting out alive. The question is, do you feel lucky?
Old 03-10-2009, 09:37 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Mamba
Shoot I'm in gang central. I live in San Diego, but I'm less than a mile from the border fence.

Crips, Bloods, MS-13, Palm City, Imperials, biker gangs (Hells Angels, Mongols mainly with other smaller ones), some asian gangs that I don't know the names to, possible Latin Kings (I've seen some graffitti with crowns on it)....I'm sure there's more around here but I'm not all too familiar with their names.

We have a major drug and gang issue here. You can't even go to gas station without the possibilty of getting attacked. My Mom has almost been 3 times at a gas station, and recently she came very close. Long story short, she was pumping gas, Dad went to go pay, and this thug was walking straight toward her getting ready to shoot. My Dad was right behind his a$$ getting ready to shank him.

Another story, sometimes my Mom and I like to do our annual night shopping trip in December. It was 10:30 one night, we were pulling up on a stoplight and this thug was getting ready to pull out a sawed off shotgun. My Mom hit that gas pedal like her life literally depended on it.

I have three major drug houses that live around me. DEA has been here once, but they didn't catch anything important. UCs stick out like a sore thumb in their Crown Victorias but they are getting smarter. Also we have a little drug war turf going on too. Anytime you see more than one pair of shoes hanging from telephone lines, then that's a battle ground.

And normally I don't like to involve race but this particular topic I will. To be frank, the black gangs here are more vicious and daring than the hispanics. My Mom is white, and she's never had issues with the hispanic gangs here, but it's the blacks she has had most of her near death experiences with. The black gangs don't have a problem involving civilians, where as the hispanics seem to have this code of honor. And I have to respect that.
I used to live in South San Diego Imperial Beach!! It dont get more ghetto huh!!??
Old 03-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
That must be nice!! Wow... I grew up in LA and like the song says "to live and die in LA."
Old 03-10-2009, 10:05 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Well, good luck with that considering that more than half the homes around here likely have a firearm of some kind inside the house. So that still leaves you with a 40-50% chance of getting out alive. The question is, do you feel lucky?
not that i would try and put words in your mouth,
but i'm pretty sure you meant to say,do you feel lucky, PUNK ?

go ahead and correct me if i'm wrong,

and yes,some days i do feel very lucky,

cant believe you called me a punk though,
Old 03-11-2009, 04:40 AM
BReal28

Quote:
That is absurd. I wish I had that. My sis lives right by me and she has 2 bolt locks and 2 pitbulls and someone still tried to break in. lol. Hillsboro is awesome!
Old 03-11-2009, 08:39 AM
billwilliams70

Oh yeah.....we've got the Taliban too, and they have rockets and bombs.

Later.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:04 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams70
Oh yeah.....we've got the Taliban too, and they have rockets and bombs.

Later.
Okay. You win.