Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 05-12-2012, 12:39 AM

no .. i am not black ..
Old 05-12-2012, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
He must be black if he is that devoted Because no one else I have met ever is. They see 1 thing: the color of Obama's skin - nothing else matters. At least to many of them (not all, not all, thank God).
well, i think america is around 15% black, so obviously there were more than just blacks that voted for him ... there are only two people the americans could have put up as a candidate this year that could potentially do a better job than barack ... bobby jindal or eric cantor .....
Old 05-12-2012, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
in the end, the americans will vote him in because he is the best candidate for the job ... just like they did last election ... so get ready for another 4 years of him ...
Nice try, rnc. I hope you'll be here on election night. You see, we don't need someone smooth and incompetent; we need someone nerdy and capable.

Dave, his announcement did nothing but hurt him. Yes, some of the GLBT bundlers were holding back some $$$ but there is no doubt who they would vote for. He has around 90%+ of the black community supporting him; as a voting block, they are historically against gay marriage but I don't think it will lose him many votes there. He's more likely to lose more votes from the Hispanic community.

It actually helped Romney as evangelicals are more apt to vote repub after BO's announcement about his "evolved" position. The polls take 3 days to catch up with a major event/speech; today's polls show Romney ahead in the presidential race by 7%.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 05-12-2012, 05:59 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

$15.7 trillion

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/
Old 05-12-2012, 11:56 AM
Hughes fanboy

Poor RNC...he just loves taking his lumps, doesn't he ???

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 05-12-2012, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
yes i did

but i wanted to see that obama pic again ....

+1 yourself...I love it!

Last edited by Bonnie; 05-12-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Are you sure this isn't a "boy crush?"
Old 05-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Dave, his announcement did nothing but hurt him. Yes, some of the GLBT bundlers were holding back some $$$ but there is no doubt who they would vote for. He has around 90%+ of the black community supporting him; as a voting block, they are historically against gay marriage but I don't think it will lose him many votes there. He's more likely to lose more votes from the Hispanic community.

It actually helped Romney as evangelicals are more apt to vote repub after BO's announcement about his "evolved" position. The polls take 3 days to catch up with a major event/speech; today's polls show Romney ahead in the presidential race by 7%.
thats something the British Press pointed out. They worried that this has caused a division, and that might backfire on Barack...yes he might gain some votes and money from the Pink Pound so to speak...but the danger in this ellection is that it could well be the independant voters, who dont go for party politics but just go on the candidate that decide...what if he has offended more then he has gained by this.

Romney wants to say as little as possible about this, in terms of mentioning gays period. He should simply stress the family unit, blah...and he would do well to remind the world about the Health Bill...that divide went even through the Democrats...the democrats are so liberal, they may forget party loyalty if reminded of what one closed minded democrat did with the health reform, because largely to force the population was not very liberal of Barack, and if he is going to act like that, perhaps a republican isnt so bad...at least you know where you stand and what you're in with. There might also be some in the pink pound who fund, but wont vote because they may not be as dumb as they look. People tend to "use" the race and sexuality cards...actually some people dont like their private stuff used...it reeks of sleeze, and there is only one thing worse then being against homosexual marriage, and thats to pretend that you are for it to benefit yourself rather then the gays...it might be different if he promises things...but to make a wide assertion of support, that he can forget about...that wont fool the discerning who will be used to positive descrimination

We can but hope that all the republicans back their candidate, that half the gays are not convinced, that most of the independants are offended, and that some of the democrats are way to liberal for their parties own good.

I'm still unhappy about the mormon part though
Old 05-13-2012, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Unfortunately, it appears that, yes, many Americans really are that dumb. Must be the close proximity to Canada that is bringing down our overall intelligence quotient.
well i dont know if its Canada or not but something sure is dragging you guys down.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:01 AM

if his opinions really have changed I see nothing wrong with him voicing his opinions. If he is doing it just to get votes, well then he would be just like every other politician who is full of s__t

^this is what perfection looks like