Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 05-11-2012, 01:08 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Just giving you a heads up, once your daughter gets to highschool, dont be surprised if one of her guy friends asks you to prom haha
Old 05-11-2012, 03:44 AM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I'm getting a little concerned with how high school bullying is suddenly being linked to the Gay Rights movement, as if it's only "gay" teenagers who get bullied. I'm worried that a lot of regular kids who are bullied simply because they are quiet or just don't fit in are going to have teachers and counselors trying to convince them that they are gay and will only find "happiness" if they pursue a gay lifestyle.

I see the potential for a lot of confusion and permanent mental or physical damage done to children because of this.

I understand that groups like the It Gets Better Project are trying to prevent kids from getting bullied, falling into depression and/or committing suicide; but I think, in the long run, they are going to end up making the problem exponentially worse than if they had just stayed out of it.
Nate, you have a way with words my friend. Could not have said it better myself. It seems the media is using "bullying" to prepare for anti-bullying legislation that will ultimately mean anti-homosexual legislation.

This, in effect will scare people from speaking out against the lifestyle.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 05-11-2012, 03:46 AM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
oh and nate .. don't know about it being a tool for the gay rights movements .. but who knows .. imo, being gay isn't a sin like you think ... i just think it is who people are ... but that is just my opinion ... lol
Translation: "I have a death wish, and either Nate and/or Vizion are going to answer it"

Old 05-11-2012, 03:49 AM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I think general bullying actually teaches kids how to cope with things but in extreme cases, when the kid is asking for help, something should be done.
The definition is being blurred. Today, if you make fun of someone because you disagree with their point, you are a bully. It's all part of a larger agenda. A dark agenda designed to manipulate us into silence.

Old 05-11-2012, 01:28 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

"Bullying causes suicide" makes as much sense as this old guy protesting guns (check out the other guy's response):

Old 05-11-2012, 02:05 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
"Bullying causes suicide" makes as much sense as this old guy protesting guns (check out the other guy's response):

Haha, I saw this on Facebook the other day!
Old 05-11-2012, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
The definition is being blurred. Today, if you make fun of someone because you disagree with their point, you are a bully. It's all part of a larger agenda. A dark agenda designed to manipulate us into silence.
If you make fun of someone just because you disagree with their point you are not a bully, youre just an @$$. I dont think there is any dark agenda behind trying to get people to stop making fun of someone because they dont agree with them. If anything people need to learn to discuss their opinions instead of making fun of anyone who does not agree with them.

^this is what perfection looks like
Old 05-11-2012, 02:36 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
If you make fun of someone just because you disagree with their point you are not a bully, youre just an @$$. I dont think there is any dark agenda behind trying to get people to stop making fun of someone because they dont agree with them. If anything people need to learn to discuss their opinions instead of making fun of anyone who does not agree with them.
Jeeze, your opinion is really stupid Max!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
Translation: "I have a death wish, and either Nate and/or Vizion are going to answer it"

i don't know what you mean, but anyways!!!!
Old 05-11-2012, 09:18 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
That is correct, but what is happening today is when you disagree with homosexuality and you voice it you are considered bigoted and your words are labeled as "hate speech". That being said, the evil agenda begins with the youth. Start indoctrinating the youth into believing that speaking out against the homosexual lifestyle is analogous to speaking out against someone because they're black.

At least that is what the gay agenda is trying to do. People should discuss their differences, but what has happened is if you don't "respect" their differences your opinion is censored. Why censor it? Because it is harmful. Why is it harmful? Because there is truth in it. Why do we know there is truth in it? Because we know that the root of the problem is spiritual. How do we know that? It is in the Bible and it is God's Word that cuts like a double edged sword.

edit to add: and it all starts with the label of "bully". Hitler was correct to say that if you tell a lie long enough, and loud enough eventually in time the masses will begin to believe it. The suicide kids are being used as primer for hate speech legislation against "antoi-homosexual" speech. Mark my words, in this God-less, selfish country it will happen.