Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-06-2012, 01:41 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Pat Barry vs. Lavar Johnson

Lavar Johnson wins the bout by TKO (strikes) at 4:38 of the first round.

I know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Alan Belcher vs. Rousimar Palhares

Alan Belcher win by TKO (strikes) at 4:18 of round one.

Woohooo! Great fight!


Ya know I almost changed my pick to Belcher...should have done it!

Glad he won!


Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Josh Koscheck vs. Johny Hendricks

The judges score a split-decision win for Johny Hendricks, getting two of three 29-28 scores.

Woohooo!!!

I'm glad two judges saw it like I did!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-06-2012, 01:58 AM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I know!





Ya know I almost changed my pick to Belcher...should have done it!

Glad he won!




Woohooo!!!

I'm glad two judges saw it like I did!
GMTA, Bon!!!
__________________
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=339&dateline=13068036  43

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-06-2012, 02:16 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

What the hell is FOX3 and where is it?
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-06-2012, 02:22 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

OMS is it OVER? I totally missed it? I don't get it! It's only 7:22!
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-06-2012, 02:23 AM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,741
Default

Nate Diaz vs. Jim Miller

Round 1:
Miller opens with a leg kick and now the two clinch along the fence. Miller trying hard to pressure Diaz into the fence, but so far no major action. Now after a slip the two separate. Nice right hand now by Diaz and also a body shot. Diaz taking the center of the Octagon. The two clinch again and Miller is pressing Diaz into the fence, although he eats a knee for his efforts. Again from the clinch break Diaz lands hard shots to Miller's body. A straight left drops Miller and he reaches for a takedown. Miller nearly takes Diaz's back and in a scramble Diaz ends up on top as the round ends.

Round 2: mmafighting forgot to post the rest of the fight.

Nate wins by a nasty submission.

Bah.

Even though I don't like Nate Diaz personally, there's no mistaking his talent and he should get a shot at the belt.
__________________
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=339&dateline=13068036  43

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-06-2012, 02:26 AM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
OMS is it OVER? I totally missed it? I don't get it! It's only 7:22!
Dang, that's a bummer.
The main card started at 5 PST, it was on Fox.
__________________
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=339&dateline=13068036  43

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-06-2012, 02:29 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
What the hell is FOX3 and where is it?
The main card tonight was on their FOX Channel 26 (DISH)--not sure what it is on DIRECTV or cable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
OMS is it OVER? I totally missed it? I don't get it! It's only 7:22!
If you get FUEL TV, they are going to repeat the prelims they showed earlier on that channel which is 398 on DISH; they are showing the post-show right now on FUEL. The prelims will show again at 10:00 CST.

Hope that helps...
__________________

Last edited by Bonnie; 05-06-2012 at 02:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-06-2012, 02:35 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Nate Diaz vs. Jim Miller

Round 1:
Miller opens with a leg kick and now the two clinch along the fence. Miller trying hard to pressure Diaz into the fence, but so far no major action. Now after a slip the two separate. Nice right hand now by Diaz and also a body shot. Diaz taking the center of the Octagon. The two clinch again and Miller is pressing Diaz into the fence, although he eats a knee for his efforts. Again from the clinch break Diaz lands hard shots to Miller's body. A straight left drops Miller and he reaches for a takedown. Miller nearly takes Diaz's back and in a scramble Diaz ends up on top as the round ends.

Round 2: mmafighting forgot to post the rest of the fight.

Nate wins by a nasty submission.

Bah.

Even though I don't like Nate Diaz personally, there's no mistaking his talent and he should get a shot at the belt.
They forgot to post the rest of the fight?!

I agree, Cathy, got to give kudos to Nate for his skills. I was rooting for Jim, but the reach difference plus Nate's skills gave him the advantage.

I wish Nate would lose the bulldog face and smile!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-06-2012, 03:30 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

It helps but I'm still M-A-D
I have some Fox channels but everyone I turned to they werent on. I have Fuel too but all I saw was reruns



Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
The main card tonight was on their FOX Channel 26 (DISH)--not sure what it is on DIRECTV or cable.



If you get FUEL TV, they are going to repeat the prelims they showed earlier on that channel which is 398 on DISH; they are showing the post-show right now on FUEL. The prelims will show again at 10:00 CST.

Hope that helps...
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-06-2012, 04:27 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
It helps but I'm still M-A-D
I have some Fox channels but everyone I turned to they werent on. I have Fuel too but all I saw was reruns
Hmmm...I'm not sure then.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.