Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 04-19-2012, 09:03 PM
7X Prediction Champ !!!!!

So the move is still in process. I am back in OK for a couple of weeks to help get the house packed and ready to sell.

I got a job managing where I did when I lived there to go to school. It is some money but I really need full time. Wal Mart may hire me for 32 hours so that plus my PT food job and the teaching job would put me at the wage I made before I went to college Go figure.

The interview with Univ. of Phoenix went well. On May 14th I have to teach a 10 minute lesson on a history subject. So this is where I need to not argue Because they will ask questions at the end and I need to refrain from showing them how wrong they are So please continue to pray and thank you all so very much for the prayers and support God bless.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:21 PM

You're back, Chris!

Glad to hear that the move is going well and that you have lined up some job prospects. Who knows where they will lead, hopefully to something that will be more $$ and that you will love doing.

Take care.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 04-20-2012, 04:59 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Chris F View Post
So the move is still in process. I am back in OK for a couple of weeks to help get the house packed and ready to sell.

I got a job managing where I did when I lived there to go to school. It is some money but I really need full time. Wal Mart may hire me for 32 hours so that plus my PT food job and the teaching job would put me at the wage I made before I went to college Go figure.

The interview with Univ. of Phoenix went well. On May 14th I have to teach a 10 minute lesson on a history subject. So this is where I need to not argue Because they will ask questions at the end and I need to refrain from showing them how wrong they are So please continue to pray and thank you all so very much for the prayers and support God bless.
Please don't speak on the confederate flag!
Old 04-20-2012, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Good advice :-)

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 04-20-2012, 05:04 PM
7X Prediction Champ !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
That is an AWESOME idea But there is no way I can cover it all in 10 minutes . However I do think I am going to do either the causes of the Civil war or guerrilla warfare in Missouri during the CW.

@Flo thanks I hope so as well. I have a lot more contacts in the area including high level politicos so I may call in some favors and see where it goes. Right now I just want to get the bills paid and caught up. Please pray the house sells real fast as well.