Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-16-2012, 05:29 AM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default Mayweather vs Cotto 24/7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdJR...layer_embedded

So how many of you saw the first episode?

I thought it was awesome.
It always kills me to see Sr and Jr have such a bad relationship but I know they have their reasons.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-16-2012, 04:55 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Thanks for sharing the link, I probably wouldn't have even cared enough to type "www.youtube.com" in my browser and then type "mayweather cotto 24 7"

My only 3 reactions from the episode:

1. Floyd's grammar: "We IS 24/7"
2. 50's analysis that Floyd will have 90 days to reflect on his life and how he carries himself. I know some people like his brash attitude, just not my thing.
2. Nice to see Jr./Sr. getting along again.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-16-2012, 05:07 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Thanks for sharing the link, I probably wouldn't have even cared enough to type "www.youtube.com" in my browser and then type "mayweather cotto 24 7"

My only 3 reactions from the episode:

1. Floyd's grammar: "We IS 24/7"
2. 50's analysis that Floyd will have 90 days to reflect on his life and how he carries himself. I know some people like his brash attitude, just not my thing.
2. Nice to see Jr./Sr. getting along again.
LoL I know what you mean. Dont mean to sound racist but I think its his Ebonics speaking...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-17-2012, 06:16 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
LoL I know what you mean. Dont mean to sound racist but I think its his Ebonics speaking...
Yeah, it just sounds weird.

I'm from redneckville, Missouri and I always gave crap to the peeps there who would say things wrong such as referring to a "creek" as a "crick". WTF is a "crick"?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-18-2012, 03:46 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

LOL...you racist bastards!

How dare you question Floyd's vernacular?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-18-2012, 04:07 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
LOL...you racist bastards!

How dare you question Floyd's vernacular?
Ok I'm not gonna Lie I had to Google VERNACULAR.

LOL I'm not Racist I was just expressing myself, and explaining to Rock why he talks the way he does.

So what did you think of the episode?

That's why I started the Thread I want to hear you talk about it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-18-2012, 05:07 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default



I know you're not racist Javi, lol! Floyd acts ghetto. It's okay to say.

As for the 24/7, I thought it was cool. Cotto is so soft spoken, it helps add to the mystique of selling the fight. I loved it when 50 Cent said; "waiting is worse than the actual ass-whooping, if you get it".
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-18-2012, 06:17 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post


I know you're not racist Javi, lol! Floyd acts ghetto. It's okay to say.

As for the 24/7, I thought it was cool. Cotto is so soft spoken, it helps add to the mystique of selling the fight. I loved it when 50 Cent said; "waiting is worse than the actual ass-whooping, if you get it".

LoL yeah that was pretty cool!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-19-2012, 04:28 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
LOL...you racist bastards!

How dare you question Floyd's vernacular?
I dare question his vernacular because I can and it's what I does!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-19-2012, 01:28 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
LoL I know what you mean. Dont mean to sound racist but I think its his Ebonics speaking...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.