Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-13-2012, 11:15 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Well I'm glad that Frankie isnt being booted from the division...and yes, now that they granted everyone else a rematch it only seems fair...but I do bloody hope that after Frankie, maybe Dana White might just remember Anthony Pettis
lol...u never cease to crack me up!

I agree though. DON'T forget Pettis.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
lol...u never cease to crack me up!

I agree though. DON'T forget Pettis.
pettis needs to not lose ... and beat better competition then lauzon and stepehens .. i know he fights who they give him, but ask for a step up in competition ......
Old 03-13-2012, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
pettis needs to not lose ... and beat better competition then lauzon and stepehens .. i know he fights who they give him, but ask for a step up in competition ......
Agreed 100% I bet Guida would beat him again if they fought.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
all i want is him to be top 3 in the weight class and be on a 3 fight win streak
So...who sits above Miller & Pettis in the LW UFC rankings? The champ & ex-champ are re-matching & Maynard had two chances & couldn't get it done. Miller & Pettis are the obvious choices for next in line. I don't see the logic behind imposing your arbitrary requirement of a 3 fight win streak, although I respect your opinion on the matter.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavetar View Post
So...who sits above Miller & Pettis in the LW UFC rankings? The champ & ex-champ are re-matching & Maynard had two chances & couldn't get it done. Miller & Pettis are the obvious choices for next in line. I don't see the logic behind imposing your arbitrary requirement of a 3 fight win streak, although I respect your opinion on the matter.
What about Diaz, he fights Miller next and if he wins I think he should get a title shot. If Miller wins I would like to see him win one more time considering the last time he fought Henderson the fight was not that close.

^this is what perfection looks like
Old 03-14-2012, 02:04 PM
Hailey's Dad

Let's go Miller!
Old 03-17-2012, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
What about Diaz, he fights Miller next and if he wins I think he should get a title shot. If Miller wins I would like to see him win one more time considering the last time he fought Henderson the fight was not that close.
I agree Diaz is coming on strong. His dismantling of Cerrone really surprised me. I thought the cowboy had a big advantage on the feet, boy was I wrong. A win over Miller would in my opinion, put Diaz solidly into the top 5 mix. As of today, I don't have him top 5, and he's been beaten by guys like Stephenson, Guida & Maynard, so he NEEDS a win over a guy like Miller to be considered for a shot, for sure. Even if he wins convincingly, I believe Pettis should be the next fight for Henderson after the Edgar rematch, based on the fact he beat him for the WEC title, and has been waiting in the wings so to speak, because of his stumble against Guida & all the rematch bookings.

If Sanchez drops down to 155 again, he's only 1 or 2 wins away from another title fight, IMO.