Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2012, 02:15 AM
Administrator

Default BLOG: Ammo To Go

From Matt's blog:

Quote:
I'm just headed back from Texas. I've been down with Texas Trophy Hunters filming a commercial for a new sponsor called Ammo To Go. This is an ammunition company where you order off of the internet and it will be shipped directly to your door. The shoot was a lot of fun as I generally have a good time with all the TTHA folk. Here is a picture that was snapped during some of the filming:

A couple of weekends ago I went over to the Arnold Classic and sat at the Lone Star Distribution booth. The Arnold Classic was very busy, I sat for 4 hours on Friday and another 4 hours on Saturday for Lone Star and I never saw the end of the line. The good thing about going to a place like that is that you get to see a lot of "pretty" people. Male or female you could just tell that people took good care of themselves and I'm a fan of people being healthy.

Sharon is a lady from Lone Star that I dealt with, she also does some writing and wrote this up. I found it a pretty interesting article so I wanted to post it.

Matt Hughes: Raw. Determined. Real.

I had a great time with Lone Star and actually with all of the people at the Arnold. A 4-hour signing can be pretty brutal, but all in all I met some great people and I had a lot of fun.

My boy Joey and I are on this week's show for Trophy Hunters TV on the Outdoor Channel. It airs Wednesday at 7 AM. So, Wednesday morning at 7 AM, Joey and I are always watching TV with a bowl of cereal in front of us. If you get the Outdoor Channel, tune in tomorrow morning or Saturday night.

Quote:
Tuesday at 6pm EST / 5pm CST
Wednesday at 8am EST / 7am CST
Saturday at 8pm EST / 7pm CST
The show description for this week:

Quote:
NORTH TEXAS WHITETAILS
(Airs the week of March 12, 2012)
In this two-part episode, we head to north Texas, where we visit Rio Rojo Rancho in search of trophy whitetails. Then we travel 200 miles west where we find Matt Hughes and son Joey, hunting the elusive feral hog and whitetail.
The Bible verse for this week:

Quote:
Jesus gave His life for our sins, just as God our Father planned, in order to rescue us from this evil world in which we live. (Galatians 1:4)
-matt