Man, check ou this line-up!
Mar 5, 2012 - The MMA Hour is back in your life on Monday with another two-hour show. Here's a rundown of who will be stopping by:
* New Strikeforce bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey will stop by to discuss her big win over Miesha Tate.
* New UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson will discuss who he wants to fight next and what life has been like as champion.
* The legendary "Judo" Gene LeBell will talk about his storied career and his student, Rousey, looking impressive again.
* Former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia will talk about his campaign to get back in the UFC.
* Sean McCorkle will return for another "McCorkle Minute" and preview his Bellator debut this weekend.
* YouTube sensation Rener Gracie will discuss his popular Gracie Breakdown videos, his career and much more.
We'll also look back at a jam-packed weekend in mixed martial arts.
Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT. Subscribe to The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here. Download previous episodes here. Listen to the show via Stitcher here.