Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2012, 02:01 AM
Networker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
Tonight, I had to go out to the grocery store to pick up a few things. On the five minute drive home, guess who was on the radio? Coast to Coast with George Noory! They had a lady peddling conspiracy theories about Monsanto and GMO. A caller, who sounded like Gomer from the Andy Griffith Show, called in and asked if the Illuminati was working with Monsanto to "dumb down" the population. I'm not making this up. Here is a summary (I missed the part about UFO's coming down to do necropsies on horses. ):
Oh man, I meant to get back to you sooner. I couldn't log in when I first saw this. Dude! Conspiracy logic drives me nuts sometimes. It's like most of those guys don't understand greed + opportunity + avoiding protest.

Like your Monsanto example... In Monsanto, sure, their products have negative health effects. It's not necessarily that they are designed with that negative effects in mind, but that people at Monsanto who find out about the effects just don't care. That's soOoo different from nefarious planning! The love of $$$$$ is the root of all types of evil!