Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 02-15-2012, 06:23 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Default Roommate/Spouse pranks

Post your best pranks in here!

I just tired fishing line to the head of a rubber snake...... 1.when taped the line to the under-side of my toilet seat....
Old 02-15-2012, 06:42 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Post your best pranks in here!

I just tired fishing line to the head of a rubber snake...... 1.when taped the line to the under-side of my toilet seat....
Hahaha, nice. I have one countless variations of "cold water in the shower", including, but not limited to: cup of cold water, bucket of cold water, garbage can of cold water, decoy cup of cold water to get them to pull the curtain back to mock you in "triumph" only to be nailed in the face with bucket of cold water, and last but not least, cold water followed by throwing their towel/clothes/etc. into the shower with them.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:04 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Hahaha, nice. I have one countless variations of "cold water in the shower", including, but not limited to: cup of cold water, bucket of cold water, garbage can of cold water, decoy cup of cold water to get them to pull the curtain back to mock you in "triumph" only to be nailed in the face with bucket of cold water, and last but not least, cold water followed by throwing their towel/clothes/etc. into the shower with them.
Try this variation....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH-zY18RPQs

If that don't work, there is always the marbles/mousetraps/airhorn combo....it's my goto shot and it's bound to work almost every time.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Formerly Dethbob

The string pull firecracker is a gold mine. You can string them across a dimly lit hallway, over a door or inside a cabinet or drawer. People yank on the ‘stuck’ cabinet and then go into full on kung foo mode when the cracker goes off.

Note, you may want to warm up first and have a backup escape plan, especially if a mother in law may be involved.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:09 PM
Hailey's Dad

So Ben, most of your pranks involve other dudes in the shower?
Old 02-15-2012, 08:14 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
So Ben, most of your pranks involve other dudes in the shower?
Yup!

No, wait!!!!
Old 02-15-2012, 09:03 PM

I performed a prank on my dorm roommate back in college. On our campus, condoms were free from the health center. For my birthday, he picked up a couple dozen free condoms as a gift for me. It was a gag gift because I didn't have a girlfriend. He said, "Here you go . . . you won't be needing these for a long time."

My roommate was an only child with a very protective mother. She babied him. When she left a message on the answering machine, she would call her 20-year-old son "Pooh Bear". At home, every morning she would have the table set for him with breakfast served. At Thanksgiving break, he went home for the holiday. He took all his laundry so his mother could wash it. I took the condoms that he gave me as a gag gift and put them in a pocket in his pants in his laundry bag. For good measure, I put a pair of panties in the laundry bag (donated by our next-door neighbor whose ex-girlfriend had forgotten them in his dorm room). His first night home on break he had an uncomfortable dinner. In the middle of dinner, his mother produced the panties that she found in the laundry bag and started yelling at my roommate: "Tell me about this WHORE that you are seeing!" "I can't believe my baby is seeing a WHORE!" He denied knowing about the panties and said he was not sleeping with anybody.

The next day, she found the condoms in the laundry bag and confronted him again. "You are seeing a WHORE, aren't you!?!" "Aren't You!?! "I can't believe you are seeing a WHORE!" He had a very miserable Thanksgiving break.

I know it was wrong of me, but I still get a laugh out of that prank.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:10 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
"Pooh Bear".

He would have hated our crew with that name.

Classic prank though

Another great one is to saran wrap a dimly lit doorway. Then you gotta follow it up with the giant air-horn like Hendo did Bisping. Classic.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:14 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Another classic is banging on a dutch oven with a wooden spoon right over somebody's head.

Guarantee they will wake up if they are alive.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:15 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
I performed a prank on my dorm roommate back in college. On our campus, condoms were free from the health center. For my birthday, he picked up a couple dozen free condoms as a gift for me. It was a gag gift because I didn't have a girlfriend. He said, "Here you go . . . you won't be needing these for a long time."

My roommate was an only child with a very protective mother. She babied him. When she left a message on the answering machine, she would call her 20-year-old son "Pooh Bear". At home, every morning she would have the table set for him with breakfast served. At Thanksgiving break, he went home for the holiday. He took all his laundry so his mother could wash it. I took the condoms that he gave me as a gag gift and put them in a pocket in his pants in his laundry bag. For good measure, I put a pair of panties in the laundry bag (donated by our next-door neighbor whose ex-girlfriend had forgotten them in his dorm room). His first night home on break he had an uncomfortable dinner. In the middle of dinner, his mother produced the panties that she found in the laundry bag and started yelling at my roommate: "Tell me about this WHORE that you are seeing!" "I can't believe my baby is seeing a WHORE!" He denied knowing about the panties and said he was not sleeping with anybody.

The next day, she found the condoms in the laundry bag and confronted him again. "You are seeing a WHORE, aren't you!?!" "Aren't You!?! "I can't believe you are seeing a WHORE!" He had a very miserable Thanksgiving break.

I know it was wrong of me, but I still get a laugh out of that prank.
Hahahahaha, that is gold!!! :hapy0198: :hapy0198: :hapy0198: