Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 01-24-2012, 09:05 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default Ronda Rousey beating up Kevin Pereira

Quote:
A little trivia for everyone out there: a video I recorded of an RC car crashing into a single lonely tree was played on Attack of the Show back in 2006. So actually, I was on the show well before Gina Carano or Ronda Rousey. Bam. How awesome is that? Not really. Thinking about 2006 is pretty wild though; Overeem was on a losing streak, I was playing Final Fantasy 11 and it was years before Ronda Rousey would start snapping arms and stealing hearts like no one we've ever seen before. Watch this charming interview from G4's Attack of the Show.

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/57020/ron...e-title-fight/

The more I learn about Ronda Rousey, the more I'm convinced she's the female Judoka version of Good Guy Greg.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:52 PM
Hughes fanboy

Women's MMA is about as feminine and attractive as men's cheerleading.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 01-25-2012, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
Women's MMA is about as feminine and attractive as men's cheerleading.
I dont know what you've been smoking Vizion but come on lets stop the little Macho thing for a lil bit!

Women have some good fight bro they are vicious!! They come to fight you hardly ever see them laying on each other or dancing around they fight!
Old 01-25-2012, 12:34 AM

Ronda makes me feel like Loyd Christmas

"I saw Her Sitting in The Rain"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfFA_EfHNZg
Old 01-25-2012, 01:05 AM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
I dont know what you've been smoking Vizion but come on lets stop the little Macho thing for a lil bit!

Women have some good fight bro they are vicious!! They come to fight you hardly ever see them laying on each other or dancing around they fight!
- What macho thing? Women's MMA is ridiculous! What ever happened to women being like women??

Old 01-25-2012, 01:18 AM

Quote:
- What macho thing? Women's MMA is ridiculous! What ever happened to women being like women??
Ok.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:41 AM
Hughes fanboy

Women are not natural "fighters" in that traditional sense (i.e. combat sports).

They have their strengths, and their natural gifts and abilities. It seems like trying to have a "female version" of a man's sport is trying to pound a square peg through a round hole.

That may not be "PC", but since women's MMA is less popular for being "cool" and more popular for the "hot women" in it, I think my point validates itself.

MMA is 99.9% popular because of the male fighters. Will that ever change, not likely. Why? Because watching two women smash each other is just plain gross and wrong.

Old 01-25-2012, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Women are not natural "fighters" in that traditional sense (i.e. combat sports).

They have their strengths, and their natural gifts and abilities. It seems like trying to have a "female version" of a man's sport is trying to pound a square peg through a round hole.

That may not be "PC", but since women's MMA is less popular for being "cool" and more popular for the "hot women" in it, I think my point validates itself.

MMA is 99.9% popular because of the male fighters. Will that ever change, not likely. Why? Because watching two women smash each other is just plain gross and wrong.
I guess thats the beauty of us Humans we all have different beliefs, likes and Opinions.

The only Hot Girls Ive seen in MMA are Gina, Ronda and Meisha. All the others are not so attractive and they still have some awesome fights. But Its ok I respect your Opinion. Just Like I find Baseball and Hockey to be the most boring and waste of time sports. Nothing anyone can tell me will make me like the.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:08 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
I guess thats the beauty of us Humans we all have different beliefs, likes and Opinions.

The only Hot Girls Ive seen in MMA are Gina, Ronda and Meisha. All the others are not so attractive and they still have some awesome fights. But Its ok I respect your Opinion. Just Like I find Baseball and Hockey to be the most boring and waste of time sports. Nothing anyone can tell me will make me like the.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:18 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Quote:
The only Hot Girls Ive seen in MMA are Gina, Ronda and Meisha.