Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 01-20-2012, 05:48 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
Cool!

One has the non-professional narrator. I've heard a lot worse narration or voices on YouTube. Hope you like them. I think the professional one is illegally posted, but there's a legal posting of it too. I guess I got the wrong link.

Coincidentally, I'm looking over the site from your sig.
Watched the professional one - amazing stuff. There is so much we don't understand about the past.

Glad you checked out my link too - pray for the UK!

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 01-21-2012, 05:56 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Actually GOD described the Leviathon as being able to breathe fire:

Job 41: 18-21

So, yes, I do believe that some of the dinosaurs could breathe fire. Probably a similar organic mechanism as the bombardier beetle. Of course, those organs wouldn't have been a part of the animal's skeletal structure, so they wouldn't have survived fossilization. However, GOD says it could breathe fire, so I believe it could breathe fire.
Maybe.

First assumption is that a leviathon is a Dinosaur.
Second Assumption is that a Dinosaur is a Dragon.
Final assumption, that this is a literal description.

Dont forget Job is the same book that claims Lucifer casually pops into heaven and appears directly in GODs holy presence. That can not be a litteral account.

I actually dont have trouble believeing that a Leviathon could be a dragon...I am sceptikal about a large fire breathing animal...and even less inclined to believe that Dinosuar, Leviathon and Dragon are all the same thing.

I do like your bombadier bettle example. If that sort of thing could be magnified, then I suppose logically it would be possible...

Last edited by Tyburn; 01-21-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old 01-21-2012, 05:58 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
Do you see such liberties with OTHER animals?
Probably with cats in ancient Egypt.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:14 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
I know you're less prolific than you used to be, but you still miss the point about complaining about time and taking input. You speak TOO MUCH before you listen. That hasn't changed. You're more interested in arguing a position than learning. That hasn't changed. Do I care about you? YES. Have I been reading your posts lately? YES. It appears that you've fallen for the popular fallacy that anything negative is hatred.

Instead of always telling us what you think you know, maybe point us to resources?

Mr Heiser put it a certain way. Academics and scholars (not me) don't bother correcting the flagrant ignorance that's out there (his example was Davinci Code) because they think it's beneath them. That doesn't help anyone. Maybe they've just learned not to deal with the hard-heads (eph 4).

You got half of the answer to fire breathing. Thanks Nate.
I havent fallen for anything. I simply do not aggree with you. I am still "prolific" I just have other commitments.

I am pretty certain that we have never talked on the phone, because I made records that I still have of all the people I phoned, and heard from during my American Dreams Tours...and outside of that I have had no verbal contact with anyone from this forum except those at UFC85 and you were not amoung them. I could tell you all about my records which are extensive to say the least, and provide you with photographic information made at the time...if my scanner will behave

Last edited by Tyburn; 01-21-2012 at 06:30 PM.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:56 PM
Conrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I havent fallen for anything. I simply do not aggree with you. I am still "prolific" I just have other commitments.

I am pretty certain that we have never talked on the phone, because I made records that I still have of all the people I phoned, and heard from during my American Dreams Tours...and outside of that I have had no verbal contact with anyone from this forum except those at UFC85 and you were not amoung them. I could tell you all about my records which are extensive to say the least, and provide you with photographic information made at the time...if my scanner will behave
I spoke with you briefly before you ever came to the States. It was a very short call. I called you. It was long, long before the forum migration where I lost my log-in.
Old 01-21-2012, 07:14 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
I spoke with you briefly before you ever came to the States. It was a very short call. I called you. It was long, long before the forum migration where I lost my log-in.
How is that possible. I've never accepted an international call. How did you get my phone number...I didnt even have that to provide for those when I was trying to arrange the States trip

There is Zero records of mine that indicate any international call, thats so monumental that its not something I would ever forget.

You say it was before the states trip? I might have to check my phone logs between march 2006-september 2007 unless you can be more precise...coz I wont lie...I have NO recollection of this event...
Old 01-21-2012, 07:30 PM
Conrad

Quote:
How is that possible. I've never accepted an international call. How did you get my phone number...I didnt even have that to provide for those when I was trying to arrange the States trip

There is Zero records of mine that indicate any international call, thats so monumental that its not something I would ever forget.

You say it was before the states trip? I might have to check my phone logs between march 2006-september 2007 unless you can be more precise...coz I wont lie...I have NO recollection of this event...
I'm sorry, my laundry just finished and I'm trying to leave the house. I e-mailed a friend and saw that bonnie had answered me. I'm 4 hours behind what I hoped for. I'll have to feed your obsessive compulsion for phone records later on....or not. (It doesn't sound healthy.)

It was around the time of the first changeover-migration that I experienced. You'll have to go back fairly well. You gave me your number in a PM.

P.s. Meanwhile.....Dragons!
Old 01-21-2012, 11:34 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Probably with cats in ancient Egypt.
Were they firebreathing cats with wings?

I think they were just cats - or humans with cat heads, but it is exclusive to Egypt.

DRAGONS are talked about in every corner of the globe, by nearly every culture.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/