Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-10-2009, 12:10 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
So, you can't read a graph? Those red bars indicate the amount of debt. Look at the one above 2000, it's not at the 5 trillion mark. Look at the one at 2008, it's not at the 10 trillion mark.
like i said,,your graph is real pretty but not of very much use.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:26 AM
bradwright

ok Rockdog21,lets see if we understand each other here,

black
Old 03-10-2009, 01:26 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
ok Rockdog21,lets see if we understand each other here,

black
Obviously. I provide you with a graph of the U.S.' national debt, and you haven't any idea how to read it even after provided brief instructions.

I'm definitely done discussing this with you, as there's nothing to discuss when all you have to say is, "there is no point trying to discuss this with you at all,,
you dont see the big picture here," You refuse to provide the "big picture", so yes, it's very black.

So why doesn't the Almighty enlighten the rest of us?

Last edited by rockdawg21; 03-10-2009 at 01:33 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:36 AM
logrus

War Bush
Old 03-10-2009, 01:38 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Obviously. I provide you with a graph of the U.S.' national debt, and you haven't any idea how to read it even after provided brief instructions.

I'm definitely done discussing this with you, as there's nothing to discuss when all you have to say is, "there is no point trying to discuss this with you at all,,
you dont see the big picture here," You refuse to provide the "big picture", so yes, it's very black.
if you were even half as smart as you think you are you would understand what your complaining about has nothing to do with what the real problem is,
hence,THE BIG PICTURE.

i already explained what the real problem is,,just take the time to read a couple of my earlier posts,

and when i said black you replied with,"so yes,its very black"?

some how i was sure you would have said WHITE,
Old 03-10-2009, 01:46 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
if you were even half as smart as you think you are you would understand what your complaining about has nothing to do with what the real problem is,
hence,THE BIG PICTURE.

i already explained what the real problem is,,just take the time to read a couple of my earlier posts,

and when i said black you replied with,"so yes,its very black"?

some how i was sure you would have said WHITE,
You mean global market collapse? I'm aware of that, but I still have every right to point out facts and complain about irresponsible government spending and bad business. In the meantime, I'm going to keep posting articles such as these.
If you want to start a thread about the big picture, that's up to you. The point of this thread was the article. Happy I don't do business with these jerks!
Old 03-10-2009, 02:13 AM
bradwright

Quote:
You mean global market collapse? I'm aware of that, but I still have every right to point out facts and complain about irresponsible government spending and bad business. In the meantime, I'm going to keep posting articles such as these.
If you want to start a thread about the big picture, that's up to you. The point of this thread was the article. Happy I don't do business with these jerks!
i understand what your saying and i agree with you,
all i'm trying to say is without the so called irresponsible government spending
with in a year or two the global economy will be at a stand still and the 800 billion dollars that would have went to keeping people employed could instead be used to buy a couple loafs of bread and a jug of milk,
thats if you were lucky enough to find them for sale some where,
Old 03-10-2009, 02:43 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
i understand what your saying and i agree with you,
all i'm trying to say is without the so called irresponsible government spending
with in a year or two the global economy will be at a stand still and the 800 billion dollars that would have went to keeping people employed could instead be used to buy a couple loafs of bread and a jug of milk,
thats if you were lucky enough to find them for sale some where,
Yeah, things are crazy. If you know anything about the increase in rice last year, it tripled in a few months. My wife was still in the Philippines at that time and I noticed she was mentioning eating oats. When I asked her if it was due to the high cost of rice, she said that a lot of Filipinos began buying oats. It's much more healthy and filling, which is great, but that's scary to think the staple food of a large world region could be too expensive to purchase.