Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 01-17-2012, 01:50 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
can you post pictures to other peoples twitter? yeah, never been on it ... if so, someone needs to post the real picture on cyborgs account and also the picture of the female gym coach from i think scary movie was it?
I sent the pic to Ronda, just in case she didn't realize the first was doctored & wanted blast Cybrog for bull$h!tting.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:54 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
I sent the pic to Ronda, just in case she didn't realize the first was doctored & wanted blast Cybrog for bull$h!tting.
haha . great ... i gotta get on that thing ... i go on to see people tweet, but don't have an account ... was on dan hardy's dad and he is really slagging rumble even more now ..
Old 01-17-2012, 03:05 PM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
haha . great ... i gotta get on that thing ... i go on to see people tweet, but don't have an account ... was on dan hardy's dad and he is really slagging rumble even more now ..
I've deleted my account coz I found it so irritating. I created an account just to troll with and had more followers in half a day than my own account that was a year old! Stupid effing tweetards.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:25 PM
Miss Foxy

Love how she told her off.. That was a low blow on Cyborgs part considering Gina has not trashed talked her at all.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:35 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Love how she told her off.. That was a low blow on Cyborgs part considering Gina has not trashed talked her at all.
Bas asked Gina point blank if she felt vindicated now that Cyborg has been shown to be a cheater & Gina said she was more disappointed because of how grea a fighter Cyborg is.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:38 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Bas asked Gina point blank if she felt vindicated now that Cyborg has been shown to be a cheater & Gina said she was more disappointed because of how grea a fighter Cyborg is.
Yeah I read the interview.. She was hurt she says, but also said everything happens for a reason. Sounds very humble. She could have been a b*tch and called Cyborg out. I was feeling sorry for Cyborg, but after this crap nope. She is a lying pig.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:55 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Yeah I read the interview.. She was hurt she says, but also said everything happens for a reason. Sounds very humble. She could have been a b*tch and called Cyborg out. I was feeling sorry for Cyborg, but after this crap nope. She is a lying pig.
i am with you .. i liked cyborg, but after the positve test and the gina pic, done with her ... i still wouldn't fight her though
Old 01-17-2012, 04:08 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
i am with you .. i liked cyborg, but after the positve test and the gina pic, done with her ... i still wouldn't fight her though
Same here!! lol.. I will run my gums behind her back though lol.