Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 01-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Conrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Not sure what you mean about the tramp stamp. I don't have one and I don't think any of my training partners do either.

She really does amaze me every day. The things she says and does seem so advanced for her age, but I really don't know what the standard is.
Oh, sorry. First, I was teasing with you, of course. Next, I thought I saw the end of a tattoo poking out of this guy's shirt on the second lift, but wasn't sure if it was you--always thought you had a shaved head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG09a2uGYLU (around 0:28) Maybe it was just compression and a shadow. Either way, the lifting is impressive.

The other vids of Hailey are cool too. BIG eyes, she's adorable. Keep loving her, man.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:05 PM
County Mike

Oh, that one's my buddy, Al Buck. He's a pro fighter and is covered in tattoos. His whole back is done, but now I see what you mean since you could only see the "tramp stamp" area when his shirt lifted up.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:29 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
Oh, sorry. First, I was teasing with you, of course. Next, I thought I saw the end of a tattoo poking out of this guy's shirt on the second lift, but wasn't sure if it was you--always thought you had a shaved head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG09a2uGYLU (around 0:28) Maybe it was just compression and a shadow. Either way, the lifting is impressive.

The other vids of Hailey are cool too. BIG eyes, she's adorable. Keep loving her, man.
not a sphere lifter, but was he using good form? the second lift looks real bad to me .. but like i said, i don't lift spheres ..
Old 01-16-2012, 11:09 PM
County Mike

The second lift in the video was his 5th of the set and I think it was our second set. Most likely, he was exhausted and used poor form. I'll have to watch it again to see for myself.