Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 12-22-2011, 12:08 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
I was 12 hours before you man. Mine was the same day but at 12:56 AM while yours was 12:40 PM. If you read the article on my post, this was BEFORE sentencing; hence the title of the thread and article.

Gotcha!
HAHAHA, man, Im a dummy!
Old 12-22-2011, 05:41 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
First off, im on a droid so I cant respond as id like to

Second, plea deals dont always make a person as guilty as some want them to be

Third, that photoshop is hilarious

That is all
i have to agree .. not saying he did, or didn't do what he is accused of .. but he realizes he has a career with not too many fights left .. plea now and get the sentence over in 3 months, or drag out the trial for possibly years .. with his $$ and lawyers he probably could have gone to trial and gotten off .. i think this is the smart move
Old 12-27-2011, 09:26 AM
Buc Nasty

Does anyone honestly think he's innocent and is only going to the booty house to prolong his career? Seriously?

Hope he doesn't grip the soap too hard.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:45 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Buc Nasty, I don't believe he's innocent. It's not the first time he's ever been accused of this. (2002, 2004, 2005, and now 2010). Most big stars go through life without ever dealing with stuff like this, while others have it happen a few times or often. It's amazing what money can get you out of (*cough* Michael Jackson *cough*).
Old 01-13-2012, 03:54 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Buc Nasty, I don't believe he's innocent. It's not the first time he's ever been accused of this. (2002, 2004, 2005, and now 2010). Most big stars go through life without ever dealing with stuff like this, while others have it happen a few times or often. It's amazing what money can get you out of (*cough* Michael Jackson *cough*).
Michael Jackson....lol....what did his money get him? Persecuted in the court of public opinion? People ignore the actual facts of MJ's case cause of people like Nancy Grace.

Paquiao fans have been quiet as hell since the Marquez fight, cuz they know whats gonna happen. If styles makes fights, Pacquiao is just gonna be the 43rd name in Mayweather's loss column.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Michael Jackson....lol....what did his money get him? Persecuted in the court of public opinion? People ignore the actual facts of MJ's case cause of people like Nancy Grace.

Paquiao fans have been quiet as hell since the Marquez fight, cuz they know whats gonna happen. If styles makes fights, Pacquiao is just gonna be the 43rd name in Mayweather's loss column.
I agree Pacquiao and Arum are running like chickens with there heads cutt off!!!

They dont know what BS excuse to come up with so they dont have to fight Floyd!
Old 01-14-2012, 08:10 AM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Pacquiao fans have been quiet as hell since the Marquez fight, cuz they know whats gonna happen. If styles makes fights, Pacquiao is just gonna be the 43rd name in Mayweather's loss column.
This.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:59 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Filipino TV confirmed that Pac has agreed to the May 5th date although it's in Tagalog and I only understand half of it when he speaks so I'll wait for my wife to come home and translate it for me and I'll share it, lol.
http://www.mp8.ph/videos/videos.php?id=1121

His Facebook also announced an official statement will be made on his website www.mp8.ph.

So, in a few days, we'll have an answer. Hope it's the fight with Mayweather and hope the old Pac shows up because if it's the Pac we saw in the last 2 fights, Mayweather is gonna school him easy.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:29 AM

I hope the BEST Pacman that there is shows up so there wont be any excuses or Doubts when Floyd mops the Ring with his Face!
Old 01-18-2012, 11:02 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Arum hasnt been doing Pacs image any favors lately