Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 01-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Miss Foxy

I love reading or listening to him talk. Chael makes so much sense!!
Old 01-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
How can people not love the man? He's a classic.. So many tards trying to emulate him now.. It's annoying.. Uncle Chael is the best smack talker ever.. Hands down!
Oh I know! Forrest is kind of funny, Rampage is pretty funny, but CHAEL is a GENIUS at being funny.

He's an artiste of smack!

BTW, I don't understand why he's called "Uncle" Chael?

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 01-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
yeah, volkman is a dummy .. and he is no where near funny ...
I've met Jacob Volkmann personally, he's rather odd, and he is not funny. This much is true, but I still like the guy.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 01-10-2012, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
One night. One moment. Twelve pounds of gold‬. This will all be a colossal failure if I donít have that one night. I havenít had too many dark moments, but Iíll tell you, in the beginning, trying to break in [to the sport] was so hard. You train the best that you can [this was 10 years ago] and you donít really know what that means ó thereís not a lot of MMA gyms and thereís almost no MMA coaches. Then I get a call and itís to fight a guy named Jeremy Horn. Now, Jeremy Horn is like the greatest fighter ever at this point ó heís ranked number one in the world, Anderson [Silva] is like six or seven. Heís beaten every body. And they say that you have to fight him tomorrow, and if you beat him, weíll put you right in the UFC. I was like okay, send me a plane ticket, and before I know it, Iím flying to Iowa with no cornerman, going to fight in a Monte Cox show, which you might as well turn the lights off and ru