Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 01-07-2012, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
Happened with a female track star a few years back...Looked just as manly as Cyborg and was accused of being a male, had a sex test done, found internal male organs...So a form of pseudohermaphrodite...Has all the same hormones as male, just no external genitalia.....But even if Cyborg doesn't have that, she still cheated, missed her cycle this time
I kind of remember that, I think it was during the Olympics, IIRC. She/he was SO much faster than the other female athletes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
He should have known better.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 01-07-2012, 04:08 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
I think they tested Mr. Cyborg by accident! Christine is innocent!
He'd probably test hot too, that may be their version of foreplay
Old 01-07-2012, 07:02 PM
kevint13

http://bjpenn.com/news/2012/01/07/mm...+NEWS+BLOGS%29

Here is Cyborg's response:
Quote:
I am ultimately responsible for everything I put in my body, and at the end of the day, there is no excuse for having a prohibited substance in my system.
I do not condone the use of any performance enhancing drugs by myself or any other professional athlete, and willingly accept the penalties and fines that have been handed down to me by the California State Athletic Commission and those of the StrikeForce/Zuffa organization.

While I was preparing myself for my last fight I was having a difficult time cutting weight and used a dietary supplement that I was assured was safe and not prohibited from use in sports competition. It was never my intention to obtain an unfair advantage over Hiroko, mislead StrikeForce, the Commission or my fans.

I train harder than any fighter in MMA and do not need drugs to win in the cage, and I have proven this time and time again! My only mistake is not verifying the diet aid with my doctor beforehand, and understanding that it was not approved for use in the ring.

Unfortunately in the end I suffer the consequences and must accept the responsibility for my actions."I will do everything I can to show my fans that I can still compete at the professional level without the use of any prohibited substances, and ask Gods forgiveness for my mistake.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:09 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevint13 View Post
Oh the old tainted supplement excuse, haven't seen that one before Just admit it Cyborg, you screwed your cycle up this time and got caught...
Old 01-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Country Breakfast

I just read that they stripped her of the title.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:57 PM

Default who is suprised?

I am not surprised. No one else should be either. We have this altered perception of reality when it comes to atheletes' bodies these days, because steroids are so common. Unfortunately, it is only getting caught that is so uncommon. stanozolol is not a "supplement" or dietary ingredient. it is a synthetic testosterone derivative, period. a simple google search and any common sense would put that together. in fact, it appears it is one of the main products sold at steroid.com subtle, huh. i doubt cyborg is THAT dumb.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:02 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
Oh the old tainted supplement excuse, haven't seen that one before Just admit it Cyborg, you screwed your cycle up this time and got caught...
LOL .. yeah, cuz supplement companies are throwing stanozolol in their products .. LOL ... winny is a serious roid ... i can see how some others are put in supplments, but not that ... ben johnson got caught with that in his system in seoul and at first he claimed someone put some in his water ... LOL