Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 01-08-2012, 04:03 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
In the first fight on the main card, there was an accidental groin strike and Mauro said "there you can see the shot to the peninsula south of the equator" I wanted to punch my computer screen
Ahaha, truth! They need to drop one of those two & replace 'em with Pat.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-08-2012, 04:05 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

http://mmalinker.com/videos/view/513...ov_Strikeforce

__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-08-2012, 04:06 AM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Ahaha, truth! They need to drop one of those two & replace 'em with Pat.
Pat is already there, it's a 3 man team....Pat dissed Frank pretty good in the Robbie fight

Frank: *replay of the illegal knee strike to Robbie's head* Well there it is, beautfiul...Illegal, but beautiful.

Pat: Yeah, that's right up your alley
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-08-2012, 04:07 AM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

For any that care, Rockhold KO'd Jardine too, not surprising...Rockhold is a good striker and Jardine has a glass jaw
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-08-2012, 06:17 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,634
Default

I really think Robbie's butt spin on Amagov's head is what dropped Amagov and then the "Ruthless" fists for the finish.

Robbie looked sharp...great reflexes!

Ben, you've got another great one to add on to your Robbie gifs.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-08-2012, 01:22 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
For any that care, Rockhold KO'd Jardine too, not surprising...Rockhold is a good striker and Jardine has a glass jaw
Yeah, plus Jardine looked terrible at the weigh-ins Friday. He really had to kill himself to get down there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I really think Robbie's butt spin on Amagov's head is what dropped Amagov and then the "Ruthless" fists for the finish.

Robbie looked sharp...great reflexes!

Ben, you've got another great one to add on to your Robbie gifs.
Yeah, I can't wait to add this one to collection
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-08-2012, 06:47 PM
Liddellfan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Congrats to Robbie...........GREAT fight, he looked good and another KO to his record!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-08-2012, 07:58 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,737
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan View Post
Congrats to Robbie...........GREAT fight, he looked good and another KO to his record!
Ditto!

__________________
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=339&dateline=13068036  43

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-08-2012, 08:02 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,737
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
Pat is already there, it's a 3 man team....Pat dissed Frank pretty good in the Robbie fight

Frank: *replay of the illegal knee strike to Robbie's head* Well there it is, beautfiul...Illegal, but beautiful.

Pat: Yeah, that's right up your alley
Ouch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I really think Robbie's butt spin on Amagov's head is what dropped Amagov and then the "Ruthless" fists for the finish.

Robbie looked sharp...great reflexes!

Ben, you've got another great one to add on to your Robbie gifs.

Bonnie, you're too funny!
I'm so glad Robbie got the big win.
__________________
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=339&dateline=13068036  43

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.