Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 01-05-2012, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
OMT- Flo I had cancer. And it was God's will for me to have it.
I'm sorry, Chris. I didn't realize that, had I known I would never have made that analogy.

We do have our different opinions and I'm glad we can express them freely here. I believe in God will all my heart. You, Nate and Adam take a more literal view of the Word than I do. But someday everything will be explained to all of us. In the meantime, I appreciate having the Christianity section here on the forums, I know this topic has drifted in that direction.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 01-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
I'm sorry, Chris. I didn't realize that, had I known I would never have made that analogy.

We do have our different opinions and I'm glad we can express them freely here. I believe in God will all my heart. You, Nate and Adam take a more literal view of the Word than I do. But someday everything will be explained to all of us. In the meantime, I appreciate having the Christianity section here on the forums, I know this topic has drifted in that direction.
No problem at all Flo. I found no offense with the analogy.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I would most definitely NOT.. Unlike Muslims Mormons don't wish death for Christians...
Yes, same here and for the same reason. Although if a moderate Muslim was running against Obama, I'd probably vote for them. Sharia law really scares me which is the main reason I'd have to think long and hard before voting for a Muslim.

rockdawg already called me a hypocrite so go ahead and do the same, rnc. Religion usually doesn't play a part in my voting decisions but I'd be hesitant to vote for an atheist as well.

Last edited by flo; 01-05-2012 at 06:42 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:29 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Yes, same here and for the same reason. Although if a moderate Muslim was running against Obama, I'd probably vote for them. Sharia law really scares me which is the main reason I'd have to think long and hard before voting for a Muslim.

rockdawg already called me a hypocrite so go ahead and do the same, rnc. Religion usually doesn't play a part in my voting decisions but I'd be hesitant to vote for an atheist as well.
i am not calling you a hypocrite .. and you did say you'd vote for a moderate muslim ... i saw a documentary yesterday something like Love Crimes of Kabul or something .. based on sharia .. crazy stuff ...
Old 01-05-2012, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i am not calling you a hypocrite ...
I was just teasing, rnc. Obviously, I still feel a little hurt about rockdawg saying that...he's my friend!

Old 01-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
I was just teasing, rnc. Obviously, I still feel a little hurt about rockdawg saying that...he's my friend!
Don't feel hurt.. Part of the beauty here we can bash each other one day then be friends the next ..You have given me hell and vice versa, but we are adults and at the end of the day have each others best interests at hand.. And Rockdawg is constantly giving me grief over my fighter tastes! haha. He's a character...
Old 01-05-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Don't feel hurt.. Part of the beauty here we can bash each other one day then be friends the next ..You have given me hell and vice versa, but we are adults and at the end of the day have each others best interests at hand.. And Rockdawg is constantly giving me grief over my fighter tastes! haha. He's a character...
Thank you for saying that.

{{Miss Foxy}}

Old 01-05-2012, 11:10 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
yeah, rockdawg is cool ... he was just being himself .. LOL ... its that foxy you have to worry about ... whatever she says, she means and it can't be taken back!!!!! beware