Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 01-05-2012, 05:21 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Yeah Just aske Rivera and Mayhem how his little Pillow Fist feel....

Meanie!
haha .. it was a joke ... any fighter can probably KO someone with a shot .. bisping, like gsp choose to pick their shots and are thinking of the next move .. gsp uses his punches to set-up takedowns and control his opponents, bisping chooses his shots to avoid takedowns and dictate where the fight goes ..
Old 01-05-2012, 05:24 PM
matthughesfan21

Tate is hot no doubt, but because of her body, her face looks like she just smelt something disgusting
Old 01-05-2012, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
haha .. it was a joke ... any fighter can probably KO someone with a shot .. bisping, like gsp choose to pick their shots and are thinking of the next move .. gsp uses his punches to set-up takedowns and control his opponents, bisping chooses his shots to avoid takedowns and dictate where the fight goes ..
I have to admit it was pretty funny

And yeah I agree any fighter can win with a punch no matter how weak there punches are.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Yeah Just aske Rivera and Mayhem how his little Pillow Fist feel....

Meanie!
Exactly!! Haha.. Please I have absolutely no patience for indignant remarks about my Bisping!
Old 01-05-2012, 05:38 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Exactly!! Haha.. Please I have absolutely no patience for indignant remarks about my Bisping!
oh, it was a joke ... if you see below, it is a KO, where the fighter put everything he had into that one shot, you can see his front leg come up and the wind up from a mile .. bisping plans his shots methodically so he doesn't have to put all his eggs in one basket
Old 01-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
oh, it was a joke ... if you see below, it is a KO, where the fighter put everything he had into that one shot, you can see his front leg come up and the wind up from a mile .. bisping plans his shots methodically so he doesn't have to put all his eggs in one basket
Typical of a hater.. Really I couldn't care less.. That was the best thing to ever happen to Mr.Bispings career.. He learned from that.. Don't hate cos your lil Frog prince is scared homie.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:47 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Typical of a hater.. Really I couldn't care less.. That was the best thing to ever happen to Mr.Bispings career.. He learned from that.. Don't hate cos your lil Frog prince is scared homie.
i ain't hating .. i think bisping is good .. i don't think he'll be champ for a while, but he improves everytime he goes out ...
Old 01-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
i ain't hating .. i think bisping is good .. i don't think he'll be champ for a while, but he improves everytime he goes out ...
I am very protective of him. Sorry if the beast comes out..Btw I hate Hendo for that last hit.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:00 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
I am very protective of him. Sorry if the beast comes out..Btw I hate Hendo for that last hit.
imo hendo should been suspended for that .. he admitted that he knew he was out and threw that on purpose ... to me that is just uncalled for .. i know the ref didn't get there in time, but since he said he knew he was out and added that last shot, should been suspended.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
imo hendo should been suspended for that .. he admitted that he knew he was out and threw that on purpose ... to me that is just uncalled for .. i know the ref didn't get there in time, but since he said he knew he was out and added that last shot, should been suspended.
I agree. I don't care what Bisping has said or made him feel that was just uncalled for.. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr That's ok Hendo will be retiring soon. Off to the retirement home leatherface.