Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 01-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Miss Foxy

I am so sick of people giving their opinions of Matt already. Leave the man alone he don't go out of his way to give reports on people in the industry. I am sure there are people Matt don't particulary care for, but he is a man not a gossiping schoolgirl and doesn't seek media attention.

Matt, nice one about being a Christian. Sorry I don't care what you were or weren't this is sooooo far from you even if you were a complete heathen!! Good thing your fans know your a cool cat and this is absolute lunacy!
Old 01-03-2012, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
I don't know what that means. Thanks for giving the relevent time of the interview, Kevin.
Perfect opening for a Matt highlight reel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Compassion is for sissies anyway. You know, Democrats and such.
Yeah, compassion comes AFTER the win!

Last edited by Bonnie; 01-04-2012 at 05:04 AM.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Compassion is for sissies anyway. You know, Democrats and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Perfect opening for a Matt hilight reel!

Oh, ok, thanks Bonnie.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 01-05-2012, 08:58 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I dont know much about Monte Cox to be honnest. I do know that he goes back a long way in his MFS affiliation so he is likely to have viewed Fighters when they first arrived, watched them develope, and seen them move on...which might make his wholistic analysis different. People change, so what Matt Hughes might have been ten years ago, is probably not what he is today, and probably wont be what he's like in ten years time.

I found him nice when I met him...he helpped me get my money from the bank when they originally wouldnt cash my travellers Cheques. I can only go on my own personal experience. But I would say there is a difference between Mercy and Weakness.

I dont think that Hughes would be a push over on matters that he actually held dear. I think he would be prepared to take hostile action to defend innocents. I think its quite possible that he even gets angry sometimes. Saying someone is "compassionate" also infers to the vast majority that they are weak, easily manipluated, and doormats that get walked on because they are to "nice" to object. I dont think Matt Hughes conforms to that particular definition.

...but then I dont know enough about Monte Cox to understand what context he is using this. So I'm just pontificating (if you pardon the pun)