Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 12-29-2011, 05:24 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Snarky comments are welcomed! haha..I am going to be mean... This guy is a pure idiot and I have a hard time feeling sorry for him..He's not such a tough guy after all...
I agree, he did stupid crap in the house, after he was in the UFC, and now in Thailand. He's a piece of trash.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:04 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Sheesh. I feel sorry for his parents. I was going to say something kind of snarky but realized it's just sad to see a human being crash and burn like this.
I know.

Save Junie Browning!
Old 12-30-2011, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
I agree, he did stupid crap in the house, after he was in the UFC, and now in Thailand. He's a piece of trash.
God forbid he actually be telling the truth.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:46 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
God forbid he actually be telling the truth.
Doesn't matter. Most people go through life without having anything like this. This guy has issues like this at least once a year. It's not as if these things are happening to him out of sheer coincidence.

Each of us likely know or knew a person just like this in our own lives - always some sort of stupid childish, fighting drama and they blame it on everybody else. The guy is one of those - he's a sociopath.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Doesn't matter. Most people go through life without having anything like this. This guy has issues like this at least once a year. It's not as if these things are happening to him out of sheer coincidence.

Each of us likely know or knew a person just like this in our own lives - always some sort of stupid childish, fighting drama and they blame it on everybody else. The guy is one of those - he's a sociopath.
Each incident is an individual occurrence. This may not have anything to do with his own behavior. It's wrong to rake something like this in with his past behavior.

I know a drug dealer that I've locked up several times, he was stabbed pretty badly once. I arrived at the ER and the nurses, dr., etc., were all like, "yep, another drug dealer getting what's coming to him during a bad deal, etc.". Little did they know he was stabbed by a mugger that he tried to stop from robbing an elderly lady while getting in her car from a shopping trip.

Food for thought.