Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 12-15-2011, 07:05 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
It would have been just as easy to remove the section banning sodomy with humans while still leaving the prohibition on sex with animals intact. The fact that it was all removed at once betrays a larger agenda. But I can't figure out if it's the Liberals treating our military like a giant social experiment or if they are simply trying to demoralize our troops in every way possible. My guess would be the latter, since I know that Liberals have no love for the military.
more on that later.. sorry.. don't have the time.. but I belive you are really on to something there...
Old 12-15-2011, 07:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Maybe they think a law against beastiality shouldn't even be necessary. Do people really think screwing an animal is OK unless there's a law against it? Do people really want to screw animals? WTF?

Law or no law, I think it's pretty obvious that's just wrong.
People used to say the same thing about homosexuality.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:21 PM
bradwright

Quote:
People used to say the same thing about homosexuality.
two different things actually....
Old 12-15-2011, 07:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
two different things actually....
Not according to GOD. All immorality falls into the same category. Homosexuality, adultery, fornication, voyeurism, pedophilia, bestiality, incest, sado-masochism, etc. it's all a perversion of the healthy sex life that GOD designed for a husband and wife.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:30 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Hardly typical... you imply that I am immoral... now you call me a moron.. I don't remember saying I wouldn't reply to your posts.. but it has a ring to it...

sorry your "knee jerk reactionism".. doesn't include just a little thought.. I even gave you the page to read.. did you? hmmmm?

OK.. you are wrong.. just read it.. and then you get your proof.

I never said a negitive word to you,...

why do you love insulting me??? you have a thing for me or something??? Sorry.. I don't swing that way sweety.... and here I was.. thinking that you were a closed minded bigot...
SW I never once implied anything. if you perceived it that way that is all you my man. I read the bill and read it even before you posted it. I read it again to see what you were talking about and as I thought nothing. So do you have evidence or are you talking out of both sides of your mouth. You made the claim I asked for proof you told me to look up your proof. If you go to court you can;t tell the judge well I gave you the law book now I am sure it is in there you find it. Sorry it does not work that way. Cite the exact line subsection whatever you got to prove you are right. Even County Mike was wise enough to see it and one did not need to place a picture of boobs for him to see it. (sorry mike just messing with ya man). NateR has now also pointed out the same thing. And you come back is more later. Why didn't you tell NateR to go figure it out himself? The truth is you have no clue and simply wanted to start a fight. Be honest with yourself and own up man.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:32 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Not according to GOD. All immorality falls into the same category. Homosexuality, adultery, fornication, voyeurism, pedophilia, bestiality, incest, sado-masochism, etc. it's all a perversion of the healthy sex life that GOD designed for a husband and wife.
+1 sad thing is people do think it is okay to have sex with animals and that they were born with those urges to do so.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:39 PM
bradwright

Quote:
i dont think this is the thread to bring all that up again...i think we have discussed morality when it comes to ones sexual preferences in a few different threads before this one and it just does more to drive people apart then bring them together.

so for the sake of peace on the forums i am going to just give in.

Merry Christmas Nate.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:55 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
SW I never once implied anything. if you perceived it that way that is all you my man.

But to people of more moral integrity it is news sir.
Burden of proof is on you moron.

Maybe I am just more polite that "others"

Quote:
I read the bill and read it even before you posted it. I read it again to see what you were talking about and as I thought nothing. So do you have evidence or are you talking out of both sides of your mouth. You made the claim I asked for proof you told me to look up your proof. If you go to court you can;t tell the judge well I gave you the law book now I am sure it is in there you find it. Sorry it does not work that way. Cite the exact line subsection whatever you got to prove you are right. Even County Mike was wise enough to see it and one did not need to place a picture of boobs for him to see it. (sorry mike just messing with ya man). NateR has now also pointed out the same thing. And you come back is more later. Why didn't you tell NateR to go figure it out himself? The truth is you have no clue and simply wanted to start a fight. Be honest with yourself and own up man.

a. Just read it.. (oh yeah.. you have.. so what does that tell me?? You didn't comprehend) I gave you the page even... 132 and so on....
b.didn't know we were in court
c. I didn't tell Nate anything.. cause.. well.. he hadn't posted anything when I made my first post... or my second. Kinda difficult to show something to someone that hasn't even showed up yet...
d. Truth is.. you and many other people... read headlines.. and that's about it.

More on this later...
Old 12-15-2011, 07:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
i dont think this is the thread to bring all that up again...i think we have discussed morality when it comes to ones sexual preferences in a few different threads before this one and it just does more to drive people apart then bring them together.

so for the sake of peace on the forums i am going to just give in.

Merry Christmas Nate.
The Truth tends to drive people apart. Like shining a spotlight into a dark room. Everyone inside the room flees from the light, because they have become so accustomed to the darkness that the light actually causes them physical pain. Which is why Jesus Christ said that He didn't come to bring peace to the earth, but a sword.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:03 PM
bradwright

Quote:
The Truth tends to drive people apart. Like shining a spotlight into a dark room. Everyone inside the room flees from the light, because they have become so accustomed to the darkness that the light actually causes them physical pain. Which is why Jesus Christ said that He didn't come to bring peace to the earth, but a sword.
but i dont have to answer to Jesus...just God...and what does God have to say about peace on earth.