Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-14-2011, 07:57 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default US Senate votes to allow sex with animals and permits sodomy

http://tumfweko.com/2011/12/11/ameri...ary-personnel/
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-14-2011, 08:20 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Well, at least PETA can finally bring their true feelings public.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-14-2011, 08:35 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I am sooooo disgusted.. I can't even think of a comment...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-14-2011, 08:53 PM
adamt adamt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,511
Default

i seriously hope God kicks our butts severely and soon, I personally don't think I really need it since I try to align myself to Him, but I know alot of christians that think they are aligned and they obviously aren't, so for all I know I may not be aligned either. But either way, I will gladly suffer with the rest of America through any judgement that God hands out, just because I am so sick and tired and disgusted of sin and sinful people and spoiled hypocritical christians
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-14-2011, 09:38 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

At least read the article before you condemn.... Gotta love knee jerk reaction-ism..


Page 132.. and on....

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-1...12s1867pcs.pdf

Basically.... "non news"
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-14-2011, 10:57 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
At least read the article before you condemn.... Gotta love knee jerk reaction-ism..


Page 132.. and on....

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-1...12s1867pcs.pdf

Basically.... "non news"
it is far from Knee jerk. It starts with this and progresses from there. Nothing In the bill makes this filth any more palatable. You may want to think it is non news. But to people of more moral integrity it is news sir. Please by all means cite exactly where in that bill make sex with animals any more acceptable. This is an honest question because I did not see anything that said so. Until I see said evidence I prefer to hold onto my reactionism.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-14-2011, 10:59 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
i seriously hope God kicks our butts severely and soon, I personally don't think I really need it since I try to align myself to Him, but I know alot of christians that think they are aligned and they obviously aren't, so for all I know I may not be aligned either. But either way, I will gladly suffer with the rest of America through any judgement that God hands out, just because I am so sick and tired and disgusted of sin and sinful people and spoiled hypocritical christians
so you are saying you are not a sinfull person ?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-15-2011, 02:30 AM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
it is far from Knee jerk. It starts with this and progresses from there. Nothing In the bill makes this filth any more palatable. You may want to think it is non news. But to people of more moral integrity it is news sir. Please by all means cite exactly where in that bill make sex with animals any more acceptable. This is an honest question because I did not see anything that said so. Until I see said evidence I prefer to hold onto my reactionism.
Try reading.... it's FUNdamental... the evidence is right there... stop relying on others to provide you with information.. or in this case.. MISinformation...

As far as my moral integrity... your one to toss stones... like I said... page 132 and so on... but they my be off due to my resolution...
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-15-2011, 03:18 AM
adamt adamt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,511
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
so you are saying you are not a sinfull person ?
wow you are really looking for a fight, quite the antagonist aren't you

kinda like a stalker or something
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-15-2011, 11:14 AM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I don't think the intent of removing the law was to allow beastiality. It's just that sodomy and beastiality were part of the same law. They want to let people BF each other and the sex with animals part just goes along for the ride.

I'm not really cool with the gayness either but I don't think we'll see a huge increase in animal sex because of this.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.