Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 12-14-2011, 07:57 PM
Chris F

Default US Senate votes to allow sex with animals and permits sodomy

http://tumfweko.com/2011/12/11/ameri...ary-personnel/
Old 12-14-2011, 08:20 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Well, at least PETA can finally bring their true feelings public.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:35 PM
Miss Foxy

I am sooooo disgusted.. I can't even think of a comment...
Old 12-14-2011, 08:53 PM

i seriously hope God kicks our butts severely and soon, I personally don't think I really need it since I try to align myself to Him, but I know alot of christians that think they are aligned and they obviously aren't, so for all I know I may not be aligned either. But either way, I will gladly suffer with the rest of America through any judgement that God hands out, just because I am so sick and tired and disgusted of sin and sinful people and spoiled hypocritical christians
Old 12-14-2011, 09:38 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

At least read the article before you condemn.... Gotta love knee jerk reaction-ism..

Page 132.. and on....

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-1...12s1867pcs.pdf

Basically.... "non news"
Old 12-14-2011, 10:57 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
At least read the article before you condemn.... Gotta love knee jerk reaction-ism..

Page 132.. and on....

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-1...12s1867pcs.pdf

Basically.... "non news"
it is far from Knee jerk. It starts with this and progresses from there. Nothing In the bill makes this filth any more palatable. You may want to think it is non news. But to people of more moral integrity it is news sir. Please by all means cite exactly where in that bill make sex with animals any more acceptable. This is an honest question because I did not see anything that said so. Until I see said evidence I prefer to hold onto my reactionism.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:59 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
i seriously hope God kicks our butts severely and soon, I personally don't think I really need it since I try to align myself to Him, but I know alot of christians that think they are aligned and they obviously aren't, so for all I know I may not be aligned either. But either way, I will gladly suffer with the rest of America through any judgement that God hands out, just because I am so sick and tired and disgusted of sin and sinful people and spoiled hypocritical christians
so you are saying you are not a sinfull person ?
Old 12-15-2011, 02:30 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
it is far from Knee jerk. It starts with this and progresses from there. Nothing In the bill makes this filth any more palatable. You may want to think it is non news. But to people of more moral integrity it is news sir. Please by all means cite exactly where in that bill make sex with animals any more acceptable. This is an honest question because I did not see anything that said so. Until I see said evidence I prefer to hold onto my reactionism.
Try reading.... it's FUNdamental... the evidence is right there... stop relying on others to provide you with information.. or in this case.. MISinformation...

As far as my moral integrity... your one to toss stones... like I said... page 132 and so on... but they my be off due to my resolution...
Old 12-15-2011, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
so you are saying you are not a sinfull person ?
wow you are really looking for a fight, quite the antagonist aren't you

kinda like a stalker or something
Old 12-15-2011, 11:14 AM
County Mike

I don't think the intent of removing the law was to allow beastiality. It's just that sodomy and beastiality were part of the same law. They want to let people BF each other and the sex with animals part just goes along for the ride.

I'm not really cool with the gayness either but I don't think we'll see a huge increase in animal sex because of this.