Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-10-2011, 10:17 AM
F34R F34R is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,101
Default

Dana is an ok person like 10% of the time. The other 90% he's the definition of asshat.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-10-2011, 11:55 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,923
Default

I dont have a problem with them sacking Miguel Torres...IF AND ONLY IF...they also sack Forrest Griffin and Rashad Evans.

Until the UFC apply the same rules to everyone no matter their organizational standpoint I shall not be approving of their vein attempts at moral piety.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-10-2011, 08:49 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

That line was on the TV show Workaholics.
and I beleive its been on Family Guy. (Fox)
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-11-2011, 01:28 AM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,480
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

I didn't see anything wrong with any of those jokes.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-11-2011, 03:44 AM
kevint13
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
That line was on the TV show Workaholics.
and I beleive its been on Family Guy. (Fox)
This is a good example of why you should give credit to who you quoted, may have saved his job.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.